Half season tickets

£19 a game and you complain, get ya hand in ya tight get, no wonder the club is where it is, with people like you following. No money in the club and yet you expect signings, keep telling yourself your money doesn't make a difference every bit helps. 

You know what I spend then?

People like me, (you know so much about me) are what exactly?

Wind yer neck in....

wer that your local that wednesday smashed up early sat morning?

Effingham at Kimberworth on Wortley Road?!? Not my side of town but heard about it, pre arranged for a scuffle up Sheffield but rotherham decided against it at last minute so Wednesday hoolies decided they'd pay a visit. 

Edited by bradowl

yeah thought you wer from bradgate area and my mate passed about 13.00 and even tho their wer no windows left said it wer packed and people just drinkin as normal lol lol

It all happened just after 10 in morning, I'm not from bradgate area though I went to Kimmy school. 

Same year as Dave Seaman.  :cool:

£19 a game?

I'll remember that when people are complaining that it costs to much to go and that tickets should be £20.

I get what the OP is getting at though. On current form, we'll be lucky to see 4 goals.

In a way Mr. Perm, that is fair comment. £19 quid a game isn't too bad really compared with singular tickets. It isn't really about the price then is it?

But honestly, do they think they'll squeeze anymore sales out of a fanbase that has been corralled into thinking a decent signing is just around the corner. The football on display is in a bad place IMO.

The only thing the marketing 'guys' have come up with is 'emotions'. What are they like? 18 hours of anger, despair, at times hope but mainly hopelessness and feeling lost.

In a way Mr. Perm, that is fair comment. £19 quid a game isn't too bad really compared with singular tickets. It isn't really about the price then is it?

But honestly, do they think they'll squeeze anymore sales out of a fanbase that has been corralled into thinking a decent signing is just around the corner. The football on display is in a bad place IMO.

The only thing the marketing 'guys' have come up with is 'emotions'. What are they like? 18 hours of anger, despair, at times hope but mainly hopelessness and feeling lost.

I will admit that there will probably be less people going for this than in previous seasons simply because it has been so dull.

It's a good idea though. It might be bought as a present and then get people hooked. That's certainly what happened with me, my first season ticket was a half season ticket.

However, we'd have to play a lot better to get anyone hooked.