Are we fit enough?

Are our players fit enough or are they lazy?

Just before half time we attacked down the left and it broke down.  Palmer barely broke into a jog to get back a neither did Coke, both players looked like they were struggling. Thankfully Rotherham were just as poor in the last third but we could easily have been punished. There were countless other times when some of our players looked like they were grabbing a breather rather than busting a gut. I cant help but think our fitness is poor which leads to player errors as the game goes on.

Palmer looked particularly gassed today and was as you say jogging back

i dont think its fitness. i think its a frustration with the lack of any clear game plan. the one we have is very negative and stifles creativity. perhaps this is because we dont have the players to do anything more?

I'm not sure I cant believe that in front of 27 thousand people they don't want it enough to chase back and try and prevent the opposition from scoring. They are footballers ffs, its part of the game. I cant turn round to my boss on Monday and tell them that i cant be bothered to work today so im going to plod about and hope nothing goes wrong.