Come back Gary Megson

Get him back as fitness coach. One or two need a few runs up Greno woods and if we are lucky Maghoma may get lost and never be seen again

I didn't like Megson's habit of taking Ben Marshall off around the 65th minute and going all defensive.

We blew leads many times because of this "protect what you've got" tactic

Huddersfield comes to mind, 4-2 up, take Marshall off, draw 4-4

I wasn't a fan of James O'Connor either, Megson loved him

It's a no from me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I didn't like Megson's habit of taking Ben Marshall off around the 65th minute and going all defensive.

We blew leads many times because of this "protect what you've got" tactic

Huddersfield comes to mind, 4-2 up, take Marshall off, draw 4-4

I wasn't a fan of James O'Connor either, Megson loved him

It's a no from me.

so using this logic 

it would be nice just to have a lead to protect this season

his play was crude, unrelenting hoofshit which many teams had worked out prior to his sacking (2 wins in 10 i think was the stat).

he plainly does not motivate and actually alienates players; performances noticeably improved under DJ

his sins were forgiven by fans because he said things they liked to hear and gave the impression he was cracking the whip in the way the fans would want.

he was a poo manager and i stand by that even against the barrage of points which may be made in response as to his "passion"

his play was crude, unrelenting hoofshit which many teams had worked out prior to his sacking (2 wins in 10 i think was the stat).

he plainly does not motivate and actually alienates players; performances noticeably improved under DJ

his sins were forgiven by fans because he said things they liked to hear and gave the impression he was cracking the whip in the way the fans would want.

he was a poo manager and i stand by that even against the barrage of points which may be made in response as to his "passion"

Really??

Didn't turn us round when we needed it? Our home form before and after meggo has been a f@cking embarrassment.

Really??

Didn't turn us round when we needed it? Our home form before and after meggo has been a f@cking embarrassment.

yes really

no he did not turn us around; he came in in February of his 1st season with us in bottom half of L1. We finished there.

his overall L1 form was an embarrassment as was his public hammerings of the chairman and players despite fans seeing this as a good job done; its not. that's not management. fans forget how bad the football and results were under him because he loved the club.

we want to go forward in style not decades back.

Edited by BC1867

yes really

no he did not turn us around; he came in in February of his 1st season with us in bottom half of L1. We finished there.

his overall L1 form was an embarrassment as was his public hammerings of the chairman and players despite fans seeing this as a good job done; its not. that's not management. fans forget how bad the football and results were under him because he loved the club.

we want to go forward in style not decades back.

or he kept us up and turned us into promotion contenders.

You're rewriting history.