Traffic Chaos tonight

Guest Deleted member

Guest Big Guns

Herries Rd South already blocked solid in both directions for the full length of the road

Are you monitoring in the old Wednesdayite helicopter ?

Guest Big Guns

Well I've just driven down Penistone road and it is clear and open both ways. Not a single road sign warning of any closures.

Surely not grandad in scaremongering fans episode

Who'd have thought he'd make summat like this up lol

Which muppet would close a road when you have near on 20k people descending on the local area. There is no reason why the road could not have been closed after 10pm tonight with little impact on the planned work.

Miss Piggy?

Jack Scott is the councillor responsible for this work. The roadworks around Sainsburys were due to take two weeks but its looking like at least five weeks which has had a major impact on some of the businesses who have seen their takings plummet. Quite a clever plan by Sainsburys to starve small businesses prior to opening up. Now if Sainsburys were delayed in opening their store for three weeks they would be hitting their contractors for liquidated damages which would run to conservative guess of at least a £1 million quid for three weeks delay. I bet our idiot council won't have put in place any such contingency for these small traders.

Jack Scott is a complete pr!ck of the very highest order, I feel I can say this because I know the w@nker.

For the first time ever I thought I'd be organised so parked at the snooker club at foxhill, only to my disgust I find it was like a morgue, so not only did I have to watch that trash I then had a ten minute walk after the game back to the car, shocking night all round lol