Guest Big Guns

Us true fans are protesting at the prices and boycotting games

The super fans should have a black balloon protest against high prices at the toy town game

Utd give away a minimum 3k tickets every home game to kids. During the kids holls My lad went to a soccer camp run by utd for a few days and came home with 3 tickets. They went in the bin. Earlier this year he went to one run by Wednesday and got nowt.

No excuse for it from wednesday. It's a good initiative by United. There'll be kids who end up supporting them forever as a result.

Plus ypu get paying customers to take em.

24k.

Tuesday's attendance will be embarrassing. I'm calling 17.5k

still be one of the biggest of the night so not that embarrassing......mid week games are poorly attended for all clubs  every clubs attendance will be down compared to the previous weekend home game .  

still be one of the biggest of the night so not that embarrassing......mid week games are poorly attended for all clubs  every clubs attendance will be down compared to the previous weekend home game .  

Not surprising really given that The Football League have arranged league games to be on the same night as the Champions League and therefore the attendances take a big hit.

Why don't Wednesday fans grow up.

I'll set a challenge to anyone. Show me some proof that United are giving away 3,000 tickets per match to kids. I know people in the ticket office and it's simply untrue. United (unlike Wednesday) have not had any cat C matches, no kid a quid and no family deals.

It was £28 in the South stand, family stand and corner stand yesterday.

My theory on Wednesdays poor gates is that there is a breaking point on admission charges.

United dearest ticket is quite expensive (not much cheaper than SW)but the Kop prices are £19 (far cheaper) for most games.

Wednesday cheapest ticket prices in the Kop are over the limit that people can afford (if the product is poor) and thankfully fans have said enough is enough.

Unable to edit my previous post

But wanted to say United did donate 2000 to the Children's hospital for the away end bottom tier against Yeovil Tuesday night.

The children's hospital sold them off at £2 each to raise funds.

However that night was the coldest of recent months with 25 mph winds. Even with a free ticket most sensible people would have chosen to stay in and watch the Champions League.

However still 19,300 there with 100 away fans.