Huddersfield Away Ticket Details

Went to this one last two years. The one where Helan sent off was probably the worst game I've seen in my life, and that's no joke. I seem to remember the closest thing to a chance was a tame header from Madine at a corner, nobody did anything all game. We sold out though, the atmosphere was great, not quite so great when some pr1ck set off a smoke bomb right behind me so I could barely breathe for 5 minutes. I might be going this year, depends on work. Can't see us getting anywhere near selling out which is expected.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Went to this one last two years. The one where Helan sent off was probably the worst game I've seen in my life, and that's no joke. I seem to remember the closest thing to a chance was a tame header from Madine at a corner, nobody did anything all game. We sold out though, the atmosphere was great, not quite so great when some pr1ck set off a smoke bomb right behind me so I could barely breathe for 5 minutes. I might be going this year, depends on work. Can't see us getting anywhere near selling out which is going to be disappointing.

Pretty sure Antonio missed 2 decent chances