Football Manager 2015

Here are a few of my best signings, I left Wednesday about 4 seasons ago, but they're still smashing it.

Greatorex - £20.5mil

Bianchi - £55mil - Massive gamble at the price, but it paid off now he's getting older.

Campos - £18.5mil + Emoh Ezekiel

Jose Luiz - £21mil

post-603-0-60245800-1437386458_thumb.png

post-603-0-56144800-1437386560_thumb.png

post-603-0-21518500-1437386626_thumb.png

post-603-0-13685100-1437386662_thumb.png

Edited by Skyline

I' in charge of Swansea now, won Championship in my first season (Was massive favorites to be fair), now qualified for Champions League, and in my 3rd season im steadily just hovering around 4th-6th.

I signed about 8 former Wednesday players, Dele Alli has been my best player.

How come Romero was sold for £60m but is also listed as your highest fee received at £73m?

£60m was stright fee then, Adons so when adons get paied comes to £73m thats what i think 

Guest trusty_left_peg

Dynamic rivalries coming in for FM16 apparently. About time too.

Had a really good save on this version with Hertha in the Bundesliga where I ended up winning everything eventually, might have one final save before going to FM16 having not played in a good while. Been playing a bit of CM01/02 recently which is still ridiculously playable after all these years.

Guest trusty_left_peg

They can develop as the game progresses. So if you're battling with say, Southampton for the title for a few seasons, then they become a rival in the competitive sense.

Once I start winning things regularly it gets kinda of boring to me

The team practically runs itself at that stage and at that point I wish I could manage more off the field financials.

This formation is border line cheating lol

I hardly lose on it. In the 5th season with Norwich i've won the Prem, Champs League (beating Real 6-1) carling cup, fa cup.

It's mental lol

It's been deleted!! Mind uploading it again?