Wigan Tickets on Livingsocial

Guest Leeds Owl

Buying this bumped me over my over draft limit before pay day and cost me 25 pounds plus the 16 pound ticket.

Not even kidding.

worked out £41 for an adult an a child then.... think its normally £39 (27 & 12) so you aint that much out of pocket!!

but still.....ouch, 

Buying this bumped me over my over draft limit before pay day and cost me 25 pounds plus the 16 pound ticket.

Not even kidding.

Put your link on and people can use it to purchase and yours will end up free, my lad as still to get his so I'll tell him to use yours. UTO

Exactly 1700 people got tickets on this deal so far - but only 1 day to  go!

thanks for using my link James W..... i only need 1 more buyer on mine now.

https://www.<span s...2&rpi=176385824

And then when it's closed, folk on here will moan about how expensive it is to go to watch Wednesday.

£16 for an adult and a kid is fantastic value (apart from what's actually not happening on the pitch).

And then when it's closed, folk on here will moan about how expensive it is to go to watch Wednesday.

£16 for an adult and a kid is fantastic value (apart from what's actually not happening on the pitch).

TBF its quite poor that it stops a full month before the game.

this deal is meant to help people who are a bit short, lots probably live week by week,

do they have the disposable income to buy a month in advance?

i should stop moaning really cos its better than not having the deal at all!

Exactly 1700 people got tickets on this deal so far - but only 1 day to  go!

thanks for using my link James W..... i only need 1 more buyer on mine now.

https://www.<span s...2&rpi=176385824

Ive got 3 on mine now. thanks. 

try use a different one now.... TMO are you putting your link up to try get your bank charges back?

may as well ant ya, nowt to lose.

Edited by GY-owl.4

Ive got 3 on mine now. thanks. 

try use a different one now.... TMO are you putting your link up to try get your bank charges back?

may as well ant ya, nowt to lose.

I think I bought number 3. If anyone purchase through the link below then I'll donate the £12 to Sheffield Children's Hospital following am earlier posters suggestion.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=108592555&rpi=177453492

TBF its quite poor that it stops a full month before the game.

this deal is meant to help people who are a bit short, lots probably live week by week,

do they have the disposable income to buy a month in advance?

i should stop moaning really cos its better than not having the deal at all!

Couldn't find the link to post,

I think I bought number 3. If anyone purchase through the link below then I'll donate the £12 to Sheffield Children's Hospital following am earlier posters suggestion.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=108592555&rpi=177453492

How many do ya need Talisman?

Just a heads up, 97 mins left to get mega cheap tickets.

1813 so far. i thought it would have got to 2k tbh... no chance now.

They've given 2,000 tickets away most games this season, students and local kiddies football teams.

Brad,

Don't embarrass yourself mate with the stock excuse from some Wednesday fans.

Let's deal with FACTS, not rumours or lies.

SU donated 2,000 tickets to Children's hospital for the Yeovil game and the hospital were asking for £2 donations.

There has been no free tickets, no £10 cat C and no quid a kid this season and we average over 19K.

If you don't believe me do some research and prove me wrong.

SW have already had kid a quid, cat C and family deals this season.

The home support for the 2 Sheffield clubs is very similar to date.

These things go in cycles but by the end of the season it wouldn't be a surprise to see the Blades as the best supported club in the city.

Why are attendances so important to some Owls? Surely it's on field what counts, not worrying about United getting higher crowds.

Also for what's it's worth I think both clubs should do deals and try to fill their large stadia.