Wigan Tickets on Livingsocial

Guest Leeds Owl

@farlego  I have used your link mate

If any would like to use my link I would appreciate it. Moneys tight and this is probably my only game of the season so If I can get three to use my link and get it free it means I might get to another one!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=194326197&rpi=175735948

Edited by darklord

Got mine. Heres a link to click through. If three people buy from this link I will donate my ticket price to the Sheffield Children's hospital charity which I am raising funds for 

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=127514091&rpi=175718980

www.justgiving.com/farley-grist

Bought mine on your link mate, hope it helps with the fundraising

wots living social do you have to be on the dole to get one ?

North stand for £12, should imagine you'd be having a right good old tug over this one.

Guest Big Guns

North stand for £12, should imagine you'd be having a right good old tug over this one.

I bet your gutted arnt you that's a tenner and twelve quid I've paid so far for the north

He he he

I bet your gutted arnt you that's a tenner and twelve quid I've paid so far for the north

He he he

Gutted, no, I'm happy for you, I know the wages on the buses isn't great. You might be able to go to a few more before the season ends, but remember that £12 will be going towards nuhui's wages for that week, are you still going?

Guest Big Guns

Gutted, no, I'm happy for you, I know the wages on the buses isn't great. You might be able to go to a few more before the season ends, but remember that £12 will be going towards nuhui's wages for that week, are you still going?

And guess wot tnite I've got a ticket for the north for 15 quid for next week he he he

roger paying crap players big money they only get half from me

He he he

@farlego I have used your link mate

If any would like to use my link I would appreciate it. Moneys tight and this is probably my only game of the season so If I can get three to use my link and get it free it means I might get to another one!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=194326197&rpi=175735948

2 more needed on mine folks then im done. Vitally important i get mine as my six year old is getting turned to Hull City at school. need to put a stop to that else i have to disown her!!

I don't get how these sites work or make money. What do they gain by offering discounted tickets? I loaded the page up but it wouldn't let me past a login/enter email screen.