Madine to start v Watford

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Could end up with 3 decent strikes this season, Nuhiu is scoring, even if he has an off game, May is learning and has scored 4 in 10 is it? Madine may be finding his feet.

Now if only we could get a CM to play the passes that open up defences and give our strikers even more chance of showing their worth.....

Court appearances, 3 goals in 31 games, lazy and has an ego the size of hillsborough! yeah we do slag him off for f all

It's not like he's played 31 on the spin and only scored 3 though is it? It's been disjointed partially due to his own idiocy. The ego thing doesn't seem to reflect the other players attitude to him and Is partially manufactures by fans for me.

He needs to be measured on now - real time - and for me his performance today was really positive.

In simple terms - if we'd just signed a new striker and he performed like Madine played today would we be happy? For me the answer is yes and that should be what he's judged on - anything else is immaterial.

Edited by ka58

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

It's not like he's played 31 on the spin and only scored 3 though is it? It's been disjointed partially due to his own idiocy. The ego thing doesn't seem to reflect the other players attitude to him and Is partially manufactures by fans for me.

He needs to be measured on now - real time - and for me his performance today was really positive.

In simple terms - if we'd just signed a new striker and he performed like Madine played today would we be happy? For me the answer is yes and that should be what he's judged on - anything else is immaterial.

So 1 half decent performance is all it takes, do us wednesday fans have a short memory? woeful scoring record, woeful attitude, and a woeful person in general. i do agree we need to mix it up a bit but picking madine is a huge step backwards. ideally scrooge backs his manager up and brings in a hungry young premiership striker

If Madine continues to play like he did today we'll all be delighted. I don't think he's looked as good as today for some time, so hopefully he's found his footballing mojo once more.