Madine to start v Watford

Don't get me wrong I'm not Madine's biggest fan but he did more in 45 mins than Nuhiu did in the 1st half. He looked up for it and caused L***s problems. Could have done better with that header at the end and he hit the target with that good turn and left foot shot.

Give Madine a good 50/60 mins against Watford for me

Guest JonTheOwl66

3 goals in 31 championship appearances speaks for itself. Mad`un  is NOT good enough for this division .

How many starts?

I don't think we'd have to explore for very long to find out there's better than Madine.

I'm pretty sure Burnley said similar about Ings and Vokes last season. Came out of nowhere to score 20 each.

I'm definitely not saying that Madine is the answer. But I don't know. The combination of him and May looked promising today. Madine flicked most of his headers into a decent space. With more time on the pitch together May will learn where Madines flick ons tend to go.

Nuhiu needs a rest, and competition. Ifbwe can't bring someone in..we have to use who we've got for now.

Nuhiu and May don't really work.

Guest Sheff Owl

I would like us to do something a little bit different, we are becoming a little too predictable.

Maguire is banned so i guess Hope, Drenthe and Helan will be pushing for a start.

Nuhiu was taken off for tactical reasons and Gray praised Madine. 

Need to freshen things up IMO.

We have a very small squad, and we've been playing mostly the same 11 every week so far, there will come a time when we have to change things.

Nuhiu has been good so far, but it just wasn't happening for him today and when Madine came on he looked better, more mobile and won more in the air.

Nuhiu would of course return to the side for me but we have to start getting some use out of what few options we've got in the squad, so I'd be happy to see Madine and Drenthe/Helan to start against Watford

Guest owl from retford

Nuhiu needs a rest very poor today madine did well when he came on should maybe have scored no doubting nuhiu is the more skillful but did'nt gray once say madine is the best finisher ?

Guest Sheff Owl

I think i probably would like to see (barring if any new players come in) against Watford

Westwood

Palmer Lees Loovens Mattock

Drenthe Lee Semedo/Hutchinson Maghoma

Madine May

Guest JonTheOwl66

Let's be honest

This is just the start of the fans clamouring for Madine to start every game so he can destroy teams and show all his critics how wrong they've been

GARY MADINE - GOAL MACHINE

But you said Nuhiu was reyt good?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Madine took his chance today and did well

Still don't think he start in front of Nuhiu against Watford tthough.

Makes sense.