Team vs Ipswich

I'd like to see Dielna and Helan brought back in and given a chance. Both of whom should have been brought in against Cardiff.

Hopefully Hutchinson and/or Lee are fit enough and can be brought back in soon.

I'd also like to see Maghoma switched into the middle of the park and Maguire given a chance in behind May or alongside him.

Westwood;

Palmer,

Mattock,

Dielna,

Loovens;

Semedo,

Hutchinson,

Maghoma;

Helan,

Maguire;

May.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Westwood;

Palmer,

Mattock,

Dielna,

Loovens;

Semedo,

Hutchinson,

Maghoma;

Helan,

Maguire;

May.

Would like to see this team given a go. Indeed swap Lees when fit for Dielna and this could be a new way forward. Got to stop picking Nuhiu up top. We play pretty little sideways and backwards balls then lump it up to him. This team might actually have a bit more movement in the final third. Edited by GMOwl72

Hopefully we'll have a new striker by then. That's the first day that a 93 day loan will take us right up to the window opening, so we'll have them over the important Christmas period

I think we will have someone in but probably won't pitch him in straight away. Probably off the bench. My worry though is that the lack of decent chances might starve whoever we get in. I doubt we will get one but I'd like a creative player in too.

Guest james.taylor1982

Westwood

Palmer--Buxton--Loovens--Mattock

Maguire--Semedo--Maghoma--Helan

May--Nuhiu

Subs -

Kirkland

Zayatte

Dielna

Coke

Drenthe

Hope

Betra

Buxton is not a central defender proved that yesterday he's poo poo there , Dielna is available and should start. Maghoma is awful at the min so I'd go for Palmer and Semedo in the middle, Drenthe on the left and Maguire right, Madine and May upfront

I'll assume Lee and Hutchinson are still knackered, considering Gray has said they're nearly ready for weeks.

Westwood

Buxton. Zayatte. Loovens. Mattock

Palmer. Maghoma. Semedo. Helan

May. Nuhiu

Guest Sheff Owl

We can't keep persevering with Coke and Maguire who are currently just not cutting it.  A few games out might do them some good.

Saying that Maghoma hasn't exactly been great but i'm not sure dropping all 3 is even possible.

It would be nice to see Helan start. Wonder if Drenthe/Hope will ever get a start?

(4-2-3-1)

Westwood

Palmer

Loovens

Dielna

Mattock

Coke

Semedo

Hope

Maghoma

Helan

May

Subs:

Kirkland

Buxton

Floro

Maguire

McCabe

Nuhiu

Betra

Suspended: Zayatte

Injured: Lavery, Lee, Hutchinson, Lees

Would show enough balls to drop Maguire who's been under-performing and have Maghoma in the middle where he would hopefully link up well with may, whilst allowing Coke and Semedo to drop back without us losing the initiative. If it doesn't work, bring Nuhiu on for Maghoma or Hope and go back to how we were, it's done us well this season as much as one loss has sent us into meltdown.

WESTWOOD

BUXTON          LOOVENS            DIELNA

PALMER               SEMEDO              COKE                   MATTOCK

MAGHOMA

MAY                NUHIU

It'll never happen but I'd like to see us get an extra man in midfield without sacrificing either of the front two.

Maghoma, for me, has never been a winger. He doesn't cross , drill, or cut back balls into the box. When he comes inside he dallies.

I'd try him centrally but keep Semedo and Coke behind him so he doesn't get knacked.

I also think it better suits Semedo and Coke in a three man midfield.

I think Palmer and Mattock are both young enough and fit enough to get up and down.

Also think Mattock is a better cross from wide than Maguire, Helan and Maghoma put together.

Palmer put a 'decent' couple in on Sat and I think is capable of more.

I'd put extra cover in at the back till Lees is fit.

Simply I am not keen on having two slow centre halfs in the side so the extra man would come in.

NB- No doubt we will go with a 4-4-2 of the usual first 11.

Edited by Lord Snooty