Half time entertainment

WTF was that about. Up until that point i was pretty impressed with the whole stadium and set up at city, i was thinking that this is the standard we should look towards. It was cringworthy when they let loose an attention seeking Manc chav to commentate on a kids football match. At least we won that game, well done boys! 

He was a kids TV presenter, did a show called 'Mad for It', I hated it as a child. He was later on Big Breakfast mainly as the OB door step knocking guy, he's really annoying. His name is Mike McClean by the way.

I was in the City end and they had bands playing before the match. The female presenter introduced the band 'blah blah blah sold out shows at Manchester Academy, blah blah blah. Mick McClean first question to the band 'so is this your first time in Manchester?' He was shocking all way through even through his Nicky Weaver interview.

Just had a look at his Wikipedia page (Surely wrote by him) 'Mike "Squeaky" McClean is a British Comedian television presenter and actor' A COMEDIAN! Christ!

Edited by RobbieOwler