LEEDS £41 ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH

Guest Deleted member

Charge the flippers the same when they come to hillsborough.

Yeah punish the Leeds fans because the people that own their club have set a high ticket price.

That works

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Whilst pricey it's still a cheap away day if you factor in travel, I'd say it's on par with Bolton.

I'll be going, it's a local game against a club I hate.

I know we always say it and never go through with it but we should genuinely try to organise a boycott of this game. If no one or even a few hundred people were in attendance it would send out a message from a normally well supported away team.

They weren't fussed last year when we took a thousand, in fact they just laughed at us.

Whilst pricey it's still a cheap away day if you factor in travel, I'd say it's on par with Bolton.

I'll be going, it's a local game against a club I hate.

They weren't fussed last year when we took a thousand, in fact they just laughed at us.

How far it is to travel is irrelevant in principle. If you have to pay x amount on a train to get to Yeovil, you are getting a train journey across the country for that.

£41 is only getting you 90 mins of second rate (which is what the championship is) football.

This is spectacularly poor value for money.

And with regards to laughing, did Arsenal fans laugh at Man City when their fans brought much less than normal after refusing to pay over £60?

Guest BirdonaMaguire

How far it is to travel is irrelevant in principle. If you have to pay x amount on a train to get to Yeovil, you are getting a train journey across the country for that.

£41 is only getting you 90 mins of second rate (which is what the championship is) football.

This is spectacularly poor value for money.

And with regards to laughing, did Arsenal fans laugh at Man City when their fans brought much less than normal after refusing to pay over £60?

You're missing my point, the trip to Leeds is as cheap as Bolton all in, £47 so cost is hardly a factor.

You're missing my point, the trip to Leeds is as cheap as Bolton all in, £47 so cost is hardly a factor.

You're missing my point.

You're using a total cost method to justify their outrageous prices and I'm saying look at it isolation for how much of a rip off it is.

Affordability-wise, yes the total cost is lower than most but that's no excuse for us to be shafted

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You're missing my point.

You're using a total cost method to justify their outrageous prices and I'm saying look at it isolation for how much of a rip off it is.

Affordability-wise, yes the total cost is lower than most but that's no excuse for us to be shafted

Their 'outrageous' prices are only £3 dearer than at Bolton, football is an expensive hobby but i'm fooked if i'm missing Leeds cos it costs a bit more.

Its not Leeds..its football...and whilever the greedy fookers have us blamin' Leeds fans for it...and them blamin' us...

they laugh up their sleeves and scuttle to the bank..

as above

It is time that the ludicrous pricing at football grounds is stopped and There is only one way it will be stopped and that is by fans refusing to buy the tickets

had this discussion a few weeks ago about ticket pricing but you really are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

It would be nice though for Wednesday to let us know how much they earned  from Saturday with 30k at £10 a ticket as apposed to the 21k at normal.

Obviously they wont..but hey ho