Man City ticket arrivals

Have anyone's tickets arrive yet through the post? When me owd man booked tickets online it crashed so he called up the ticket office and a woman sorted it out but put all of our tickets on his card - Now me Dad won't stop worrying about these tickets until they get here; thinking that it was an error putting them all on his ST. Thanks! UTO!

I'm sweating. Having been caught using the online glitch that gave you ten pts for buying a ticket for the reading game. This gave my kids ten pts and enough to purchase for city on day 2. Then I get an email saying they had mistakenly given 2 season ticket holders on my friends list ten pts each for purchasing another home ticket. And without these pts I wouldn't have enough to buy their city tickets. Well tough. That online 'glitch' has existed for a season or two. How do the club think so many people have several hundred pts. Me included. So I gave them a call, and a fckin. Fool on blower says I've purchased two junior tickets fraudulently, and they might have to block them. Now I agree that this isn't right, especially on the genuine 490pt plus people that missed out, but the 2 yr glitch wasn't my problem. Anyway, I've had to prove I've used the glitch before

( they said it only happened in a small window of opportunity last Thursday night) and now I've shown them how I got ten pts for every home kids for a Quid home game last yr, on each of my friends n families id number, they admitted it wasn't necessarily my fault because it looks like a " few thousand have done the same, possibly in good faith, for a while...", And that they would be sending me and my 2 kids tickets through. Still not here thow!

Still waiting for mine.

Though I heard the ticket office have said the last batch was posted yesterday, so expecting them tomorrow.

I'll be bounding to the door with excitement tomorrow when the post comes.

If my tickets don't come tomorrow, the post woman is getting a two footer to the face.

Still waiting for mine.

Though I heard the ticket office have said the last batch was posted yesterday, so expecting them tomorrow.

I'll be bounding to the door with excitement tomorrow when the post comes.

If my tickets don't come tomorrow, the post woman is getting a two footer to the face.

Mine was posted Monday and arrived yesterday, postman said he came on X78 bus from sorting office.  lol