Is anyone in your family a pig fan?

No grunters in my family - a step sister married one but don't count him. He's also a car saleman so slimy with it as well

No family and indeed never had a friend who was afflicted with the genetic disorder of Pork either

Only Owl in a long line of Blades. Was very lucky that a mates dad took me to Hillsbro' for my mates 10th birthday and I was hooked. Prior to that I had been taken to the Lane.

No comparison for me, it just felt right even though, at that point, they had a far better side than us.

Even up to his dying day my old man couldn't believe I had "gone over to the dark side".

Same here 1961OWL, all my family,parents ,2 brothers and 2 sisters plus uncles and aunts supported the blades . My mother couldn't stand it when we had family gatherings but i always gave as good as i got. I remember in the early sixties when the bribe scandal broke they couldn't get upstairs fast enough to show me the sunday paper. Most of them are dead now , just two sisters and me left so i don't have anyone to argue with.

I have brought my own family up properly and both boys and both girls are committed Wednesdayites and my grandchildren the same . My youngest grandson who lives in Rotherham has resisted all attempts to get him to support Man.U or Rotherham and is as committed an OWL as i am going to all games, home and away, with me

My Father was a sheffield united fan not sure why probably only went to a couple of matches in his lifetime !

Had some great banter pretending we didn't know the results and asking how each other got on ! or saying unlucky today 4-0 think the ref robbed you ,

He died last April and the vicar made a wee wee tail up and read out at his funeral that he was a big sheffield wednesday supporter !

Me and my son just looked at each other and somehow it took the pain out of the entire day knowing we had buried him a wednesday fan,

Bill shankly once said " football is not life or death it's more important than that"

Maybe changing the great shanks quote a little ! I would say " football is not life or death family is more important than that "

Guest sotonowl

I've  4 nephews to 2 sisters (2 each), both older ones are Owls and decent lads. One of the blunt ones will nick anything what's not nailed down and the other one is not to bad a lad but is a bit of a gobshite and doesn't half fancy himself. I asked him why he finished up supporting them c--ts and it turns out that he hated his dad (my sisters husband and an Owl) for taking off and leaving his mother, typical of them all I suppose.

Living 50 mile away my family have no hint of red anywhere, my lad has a sneaky regard for Man U but the rest are blues. Always find it strange that wherever you go in the world you see Owls shirts being proudly worn but have never seen a pig shirt except at the Sty.

Pretty much all Wednesday.

Though one of my Leeds born (Sheffield raised) cousins supports Leeds.  

Also got a branch of the family that live near Swindon - and support Man U.  But had season tickets at Reading when they were in the top flight.  

Shakes head...

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.