Is anyone in your family a pig fan?

My Dad was a cricket fan with only a casual interest in football. He 'supported' Utd just to wind me up and would always take pleasure in asking me how we got on when I got back from some games when he already knew that we had lost.

I have married into a family of them lot. The mood around the house when there are derby games can be very tense to say the least, she knows not to talk to me at all if we have lost to them. She has also got a Massive problem with the MASSIVE thing (no not that massive thing you dirty minded animals).

My cousin is a Pig Farmer/Breeder, but thats as close as it gets.

Did some family history research and traced a branch of my family from the Carlisle area, who moved to Sheffield in the 1890's - The main bit of the family had never had any contact with them, but they all turned out to be Owls too!

Only Owl in a long line of Blades. Was very lucky that a mates dad took me to Hillsbro' for my mates 10th birthday and I was hooked. Prior to that I had been taken to the Lane.

No comparison for me, it just felt right even though, at that point, they had a far better side than us.

Even up to his dying day my old man couldn't believe I had "gone over to the dark side".

All of my dad's side of the family are Wednesday except for one of his cousins who is known as the 'black sheep' of the family and is a Blade.

I'm Wednesday and my brother is Wednesday.

My mum however is West Ham, my gran is West Ham, I have an Aunty that is West Ham, an uncle who is Chelsea, and another Aunty that is Arsenal.

I was the first Wednesdayite in my family followed by my younger brother. My mum supported Man utd as does my other younger brother although they both have been to watch wednesday. My Dad was a Leeds fan but started to swing towards wednesday after he took me to watch them a few times. Had a aunty who supports Everton but always went to watch Wednesday when working at northern general and i converted my cousins to a Wednesdayites 

My Mrs is also a Wednesdayite (before we met) Her mum and younger sister are too as well as her nanna and grandad. Her other sister is a man ure fan and her other grandad, uncle and dad all sort of support Stoke but not big fans just used to watch them when they were younger. 

All these teams and we have always lived in Buxton  lol