No more tickets available

Guest Leicesterowls

Not really no, was'nt having a go at the poster just some posts in general if they fitted the criteria they would have been eligable for a ticket simple really.

That statement is also true if the criteria was to suck off a donkey, doesn't change the fact people are unhappy about not getting a ticket.

All these people kicking off are idiots. I haven't got one, I've had ST for years and only got 250 points so was waiting till Saturday. I think the system's great, the majority of people who have tickets are those that deserve them. It's my own fault I don't go to enough away games, regardless if I work etc. There are people that move mountains to go to every game and they are the ones who have tickets and are going.

The only direction I'm venting my frustration is at Man City, as they could quite easily have given us a bigger allocation which we would have filled. If the work being done on the stand was an obstacle, they could have given us a portion of one of their stands, they aren't bothered massively about the game and aren't going to get anywhere near full. It is a shame as regardless of how many we are gonna lose by, it would have been an awesome night out.

All these people kicking off are idiots. I haven't got one, I've had ST for years and only got 250 points so was waiting till Saturday. I think the system's great, the majority of people who have tickets are those that deserve them. It's my own fault I don't go to enough away games, regardless if I work etc. There are people that move mountains to go to every game and they are the ones who have tickets and are going.

The only direction I'm venting my frustration is at Man City, as they could quite easily have given us a bigger allocation which we would have filled. If the work being done on the stand was an obstacle, they could have given us a portion of one of their stands, they aren't bothered massively about the game and aren't going to get anywhere near full. It is a shame as regardless of how many we are gonna lose by, it would have been an awesome night out.

If you've had an ST for 'years' you'd have more than 250 points...

3 years as student holder plus one half ticket. What difference does it make to you really? I've got 250 points.

Calm down. I just thought you'd made a mistake.

It makes no difference to me, but for what it's worth I've also had a student ST for the past two seasons and I have well over 400 points. Even with 1 ST and a half you should have more points than what you say, I would have thought. It could be a mistake on the clubs part, perhaps you should check it out?

Guest blue n white mod

Will this clamour start again for the leeds tickets?  I hope so... otherwise it makes us look a bit like this our cup final !!

Calm down. I just thought you'd made a mistake.

It makes no difference to me, but for what it's worth I've also had a student ST for the past two seasons and I have well over 400 points. Even with 1 ST and a half you should have more points than what you say, I would have thought. It could be a mistake on the clubs part, perhaps you should check it out?

Sorry I thought you were just being an arse. No one of the STs was under a different Id due to a mix up, but I've checked and apparently that's it, just 250. :/

Its all relative...Theres some now who go away like a lot of older lads did when they had no commitments..Mortgage, Rent etc...I'm sure theres folk got a ticket that couldn't be ar*ed to turn up for the Forest game..pointless rowin' about it..I'm sure those who do turn up will do the club proud...

What bugs me is that Citeh...instead of trying to fill the ground are happy to have thousands of seats unoccupied when over the Pennines theres probably a few thousand more would snap them up..it takes little to reorganise the bloody seating arrangements..its not rocket science

It's because city are having developments to stadium so third tier un available.

Also you can't buy tickets for home end and not pay on day.

I will not be going to Leeds on principle robbing dirty twohats.

Probably same here, didn't go last season either, nowt to do with it being on sky, 36 quid is taking the wee wee especially when that stand they put visiting fans in is pretty poor, view from back of stand is rubbish.

It's like watching game through a letter box. 

Edited by bradowl