No more tickets available

Guest Leicesterowls

Its all relative...Theres some now who go away like a lot of older lads did when they had no commitments..Mortgage, Rent etc...I'm sure theres folk got a ticket that couldn't be ar*ed to turn up for the Forest game..pointless rowin' about it..I'm sure those who do turn up will do the club proud...

What bugs me is that Citeh...instead of trying to fill the ground are happy to have thousands of seats unoccupied when over the Pennines theres probably a few thousand more would snap them up..it takes little to reorganise the bloody seating arrangements..its not rocket science

You're right but I just think it's irritating with all this true fans nonsense. Bolton is too expensive, I'm on holiday for Birmingham (hence why Bolton is too expensive), can't go to City now so my next away game will be Cardiff. I don't see why these independent variables make me less of a fan.

how can we sell that many tickets for the mickey mouse cup yet struggle to sell 1600 for a far more important game at birmingham ....dont make sense .

Because apparently all the 'true' fans come out to play when there's glory afoot.

You're right but I just think it's irritating with all this true fans nonsense. Bolton is too expensive, I'm on holiday for Birmingham (hence why Bolton is too expensive), can't go to City now so my next away game will be Cardiff. I don't see why these independent variables make me less of a fan.

Because apparently all the 'true' fans come out to play when there's glory afoot.

dont want to go down the road of whats a true fan but i,d take 3 points at brum anyday over a win at city .as i´m sure gray would .

dont want to go down the road of whats a true fan but i,d take 3 points at brum anyday over a win at city .as i´m sure gray would .

Exactly,What's the point in going to a game where everyone knows we're going to get pasted by City's reserve team and yet 5,400 are going to that where's the Birmingham fixture is a much more winnable one and yet we are strugggling to our allocation for Tues.

Exactly,What's the point in going to a game where everyone knows we're going to get pasted by City's reserve team and yet 5,400 are going to that where's the Birmingham fixture is a much more winnable one and yet we are strugggling to our allocation for Tues.

i desperately want the brum game to sell out so i can gloat on the "brum sold out "thread that i got mine .

Tickets on 1st day sale should have been for us fans that travelled to burnley, then PP.

Went to Stevenage and Carlisle midweek promotion season still had to que from midnight for Brentford tickets get over it mate and yes i did get one for city cos i've got a season ticket and been to enough cup matches and away matches.