No more tickets available

Guest Leicesterowls

Guest Steve French

Fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny, fanny.

Fake edit: FANNY.

Edited by Blunkett Hound

Its not as if its the fookin' F./A Cup final is it....?

Shows how far we have fallen when we moan we can't get tickets for a league cup round at Citeh...

I'm a bit disappointed at not being able to get a ticket, I'm majorly disappointed that some fans are taking it as an opportunity to be arseholes because they have a ticket.

Its not as if its the fookin' F./A Cup final is it....?

Shows how far we have fallen when we moan we can't get tickets for a league cup round at Citeh...

They are the Champions of England with a squad worth hundreds of millions of pounds, of course people are getting excited.

I'm a bit disappointed at not being able to get a ticket, I'm majorly disappointed that some fans are taking it as an opportunity to be arseholes because they have a ticket.

Its all relative...Theres some now who go away like a lot of older lads did when they had no commitments..Mortgage, Rent etc...I'm sure theres folk got a ticket that couldn't be ar*ed to turn up for the Forest game..pointless rowin' about it..I'm sure those who do turn up will do the club proud...

What bugs me is that Citeh...instead of trying to fill the ground are happy to have thousands of seats unoccupied when over the Pennines theres probably a few thousand more would snap them up..it takes little to reorganise the bloody seating arrangements..its not rocket science

They are the Champions of England with a squad worth hundreds of millions of pounds, of course people are getting excited.

I don't care who we are playing, I'd be there if it was Accrington Stanley.

At least when their fans sing 'You only came to watch The Citeh' you'll know they are singing it at you!

None of whom will be playing in this game.   We made ourselves look reight tinpot over this.

i agree, cringe when i read a few comments about "big day out etc". But then realise we HAVE been dire for 14yrs so this is probably the first massive game for many of our fans

A number of our fans are too young to know much about our Premier league days, it was 14 years ago which means all them under 20 will know naff all about experiencing frequent visits to places like Anfield, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane. 

We won at these places on more than one occasion as well.