No more tickets available

Guest Leicesterowls

Fed up of people getting giddy about this game.

If you dont have a ticket then you should have got more priority points go and find somthing else more worthwhile to moan about.

We are going to lose the game anyway and it will be a w'nkers big day out so you are probably best of staying at home anyway.

Don't give a throw about the result, I support Wednesday not the winning team.

I wasn't expecting to beat Burnley either but I still drove down there with pride with the rest of them and I had a cracking night.

So I've got every right to be displeased at not being able to get a ticket. I'd have travelled no matter what the draw was because I enjoy the cup.

Anyone had any success buying tickets online from City site?

It won't let me click on our game yet I can click on other games where tickets are still available. 

I posted the same, I can't understand why It won't let you either, I might ring Man City tomorrow and see if it's potg and at least get more info.

Edited by TaxiMark

I posted the same, I can't understand why It won't let you either, I might ring Man City tomorrow and see if it's potg and at least get more info.

Sorted it now, I was just logged into website before.

Bayern Munich tickets still available. £32.  :rolleyes:

Very good availability in just about all home areas for our game.

Edited by bradowl

All you winging should have gone to an away match or 2 last season and you might have got one. Only true fans there it's gonna be great.

So what makes you a true fan compared to any of us?

By the way its spelt WHINGING....