Zero Priority Points.... WTF

Folk who went to Carlisle in the LDV in January should be first...in my opinion...Then old folk who went home and away in the 70's...then anyone who's ever been to Millwall for a night game...

think thats fair

Carlisle was at end of November if you mean that time we got back home to Snow well over a foot deep.

One away trip I'll never forget, not for football reasons unfortunately.

How can someone who in theory has been going to away games for just over a season and had 2 season tickets be more dedicated than people who've had tickets for over 40 years?

Like I keep saying I've got tickets anyway which again shows how good the system is.

I don't know the answer tbf.

I went to Wembley in '91 - guess how many priority points I have? Zero. flipping zero.

This club is a disgrace.

I might add I also nearly attended the Wycombe game that looked quite good but I was on a cooking course for sauces.

Anyway, I might stop attending. The club will suffer.

It will if you stop going to home games.

I did go and had to endure Lee Dtraffod on the pitch in the worst fitting suit I have ever seen. It was dreadful and traumatic.

I have had counselling but cannot return.

I deserve a ticket for that.

Guest Deleted member

Folk who went to Carlisle in the LDV in January should be first...in my opinion...Then old folk who went home and away in the 70's...then anyone who's ever been to Millwall for a night game...

think thats fair

You fit ALL these demographics lol

I would imagine that he wouldn't be able to get down to the ticket office in quick time if he had tried to contact them by phone and had asked for advice on here.

I have contacted various departments at the club and rarely got a response the same day, which given the need to clarify today based on the amount of points he should have, would not be what he needs.

He came on here looking for advice, you advised him to contact the club, not noticing that he already had done, then tried to backtrack by stating you obviously meant by other means, which you then listed - why didn't you mention these in the first place or perhaps provide the email address from which you received a response within 15 minutes - wouldn't have that been more helpful?

It must be reassuring that you come across as condescending without actually meaning to be.

Now  now children.

It's not a bad way though is it?

I bet Milan prefers my cash to that of someone on a juveniles season ticket who goes to away games.

So someone younger who goes to more games a season

Should not get a ticket ahead of someone who doesn't go to away games but buys rubbish pies and a few club shop items?

Maybe we should keep receipts and bring them to club shop?

Reyt