Zero Priority Points.... WTF

3 of us are regular season ticket holders and we also attend away matches.

However last season 1 of us could only make 1 away match.

When we've come to look to book tickets for the Man City game the guy that only attend 1 away match last season found that they had ZERO priority points.

Can anyone explain why, as I can't get through to the ticket office?

me and my mate  went 2 away games last season and 12 homes logged on and had 560 points must be a computer area but snapped up 2 tickets fore Man City Game 

Edited by siggi jonsson

Guest Deleted member

3 of us are regular season ticket holders and we also attend away matches.

However last season 1 of us could only make 1 away match.

When we've come to look to book tickets for the Man City game the guy that only attend 1 away match last season found that they had ZERO priority points.

Can anyone explain why, as I can't get through to the ticket office?

If he attended one away match last season, and had a season ticket last season and this season, he should have 470 points (230 each season ticket and 1 x 10 point away game).

Have you thought about talking to the ticket office? Theres more chance they will have some way of correcting the issue than by posting it on Owlstalk

If he attended one away match last season, and had a season ticket last season and this season, he should have 470 points (230 each season ticket and 1 x 10 point away game).

Have you thought about talking to the ticket office? Theres more chance they will have some way of correcting the issue than by posting it on Owlstalk

Have you thought of reading all of his post, including the bit where he says he has tried but can't get through to the ticket office?

Guest Deleted member

Have you thought of reading all of his post, including the bit where he says he has tried but can't get through to the ticket office?

Have you thought there are other ways of talking to the ticket office other than picking up the phone? Its bound to be busy today given that Man City tickets went on sale?

I emailed them at 11.50 today and had a reply within 15 minutes

Have you thought there are other ways of talking to the ticket office other than picking up the phone? Its bound to be busy today given that Man City tickets went on sale?

I emailed them at 11.50 today and had a reply within 15 minutes

You didn't say that though did you you said 'have you thought about talking to the ticket office' which had you read his post properly and not been so condescending, you would have noticed.

Glad you are able to get an email response within 15 minutes, you are probably on their list of known contacts, the rest of us mere mortals aren't so fortunate.

Guest Deleted member

You didn't say that though did you you said 'have you thought about talking to the ticket office' which had you read his post properly and not been so condescending, you would have noticed.

Glad you are able to get an email response within 15 minutes, you are probably on their list of known contacts, the rest of us mere mortals aren't so fortunate.

I wasn't being condescending.

So does it mean you have to phone them to talk? Or does it mean you have to go down there and do a face to face? Cos that would be talking too??

Why would I be on their known list of contacts? I sent it from our accounts computer that doesnt identify who I am? Or was that you just trying to be clever?

I wasn't being condescending.

So does it mean you have to phone them to talk? Or does it mean you have to go down there and do a face to face? Cos that would be talking too??

Why would I be on their known list of contacts? I sent it from our accounts computer that doesnt identify who I am? Or was that you just trying to be clever?

I would imagine that he wouldn't be able to get down to the ticket office in quick time if he had tried to contact them by phone and had asked for advice on here.

I have contacted various departments at the club and rarely got a response the same day, which given the need to clarify today based on the amount of points he should have, would not be what he needs.

He came on here looking for advice, you advised him to contact the club, not noticing that he already had done, then tried to backtrack by stating you obviously meant by other means, which you then listed - why didn't you mention these in the first place or perhaps provide the email address from which you received a response within 15 minutes - wouldn't have that been more helpful?

It must be reassuring that you come across as condescending without actually meaning to be.

Guest Deleted member

I would imagine that he wouldn't be able to get down to the ticket office in quick time if he had tried to contact them by phone and had asked for advice on here.

I have contacted various departments at the club and rarely got a response the same day, which given the need to clarify today based on the amount of points he should have, would not be what he needs.

He came on here looking for advice, you advised him to contact the club, not noticing that he already had done, then tried to backtrack by stating you obviously meant by other means, which you then listed - why didn't you mention these in the first place or perhaps provide the email address from which you received a response within 15 minutes - wouldn't have that been more helpful?

It must be reassuring that you come across as condescending without actually meaning to be.

Jeez

I even worked out how many points he should have had first. I was trying to be helpful.

Then you jump in with your own condescending post.

The email address was ticketoffice@swfc.co.uk