I had a dream about Wednesday last night

Guest Deleted member

I had a dream once where I actually played for them at Wembley...but kept hitting the post from 3yds out , open goal...I ran from me own penalty area...rounded the keeper..and hit the post...I kept doin' it...I woke up in a sweat...

It affected me for me whole life...

Even daydreaming, I'd save a certain goal, on me own line...nutmeg their centre forward...and set off up the middle, body swervin,Cruyff Turns...flickin' it over heads, through legs..balancin' the ball on me nose through the midfield...give centre halves "the eyes"...round the keeper...Hit the fookin' post!!! it drives me fookin' mad...

Ive just done it again...guess what?

Hit the fookin' POST!!!!

Guest sotonowl

I've got a ticket already.

For the Man City end.

....me too chap...i'll give you a wave as we're carried out!!

It's my back up plan.

If May scores that goal, you can visit me in Manchester Infirmary, and for the record, yes, I like grapes.

Mick Prendergast-Stevie May? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Guest Deleted member

I had a dream once where I actually played for them at Wembley...but kept hitting the post from 3yds out , open goal...I ran from me own penalty area...rounded the keeper..and hit the post...I kept doin' it...I woke up in a sweat...

Even daydreaming, I'd save a certain goal, on me own line...nutmeg their centre forward...and set off up the middle, body swervin,Cruyff Turns...flickin' it over heads, through legs..balancin' the ball on me nose through the midfield...give centre halves "the eyes"...round the keeper...Hit the fookin' post!!! it drives me fookin' mad...

Hit the fookin' POST!!!!

Did you look like Andy Booth in this dream?

Hit the fookin' POST!!!!

hah Asteener is nuhiu , lol  ;-)

Hit the fookin' POST!!!!

Have you thought about getting your eyes tested?

*or a similiar polite JJ jocular after hitting row z*

Guest AbbeyOwl
Posted · Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, September 10, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, September 10, 2014 - No reason given

Could have been worse I suppose

Could have been Kuqis head

Grandad, seen your pics, glass houses mate, you are so ugly you dont even dream about getting laid as its a fantasy too far fetched, you dream about us winning a Football Match lol