Man city ticket info

Login to the shop http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/ and it tells you under your account. Apparently I have 470, not been away for ages not sure where they've come from. Reckon I'll sneak a ticket in the 3rd round

460 points will be for two season tickets you've had, other 10 points will be from a home cup game over past two seasons.

A season ticket awards 230 points (10 points per game)

Priority points are all to c0ck.

It should be based in who puts more money into Wednesdays coffers ie. most expensive season tickets etc.

Just work backwards from there, reward the fans who stick more cash into their own club.

So you'd give priority over someone who had never been to a game before but decided to buy £1k worth of stuff one day just so they can get ticket priority for the biggest game of season,  over someone who had been going for X years and has a ST for that long?

Current system is more than fair

It could be based on the last 5 years, I'm sure our records allow that.

Like I said in the other thread I've had a season ticket since '76, it can't be right that I can't apply until day 3 when there's almost 6000 tickets.

I hardly go to away games these days but I'm pretty sure I'll have been to more than 90% of fans who can apply before me.

Anyway I'm sorted.

Edited by BIG D

It could be based on the last 5 years, I'm sure our records allow that.

Like I said in the other thread I've had a season ticket since '76, it can't be right that I can't apply until day 3 when there's almost 6000 tickets.

I hardly go to away games these days but I'm pretty sure I'll have been to more than 90% of fans who can apply before me.

Anyway I'm sorted.

Maybe they've not had the chance to go to more away games than you've been to?

The system is as fair as it can be

If you want priority go to more games. No excuses of "I've been a season ticket holder for the past 10 years but don't go as much as I used to" - Tough. Go to more games and you'll get priority.

Too many people think they have a Devine right to tickets for being a 'better fan'

I can't get to many anymore due to being exiled and work commitments. If anyone loves the club more than me though I'd be surprised.

I accept membership is my priority level and get on with it. Anyone claiming to be a better fan or more deserving of tickets than others just winds me up.

WAWAW

Guest wednesday83

Too many people think they have a Devine right to tickets for being a 'better fan'

I can't get to many anymore due to being exiled and work commitments. If anyone loves the club more than me though I'd be surprised.

I accept membership is my priority level and get on with it. Anyone claiming to be a better fan or more deserving of tickets than others just winds me up.

WAWAW

It's not about being a better fan, it's about being fair. Why should someone who for what ever reason doesn't go to away games get a ticket ahead of someone who goes to pretty much every single game.

The "I have work commitments" is rubbish. Get another job.

It's not about being a better fan, it's about being fair. Why should someone who for what ever reason doesn't go to away games get a ticket ahead of someone who goes to pretty much every single game.

The "I have work commitments" is rubbish. Get another job.

Get another job...

lol

I think the points needed for the first day seem a little low.

I've got 530 and only average 5-6 away games a season. But do every home game, including friendlies etc.

And to be fair I don't think my following merits getting City tickets on the first day.

My mate who goes to away games with me has missed out on the first day because he buys pre-season friendlies and cup games on the gate, so it doesn't go against his season ticket. We've even done away games the same way so missed out on points because of that.

The only reason I can think the first day total is so low is because there isn't that many people with over 510 points who realistically are gunna take up more that 15-20% of the tickets. 5,400 is a lot. We'll sell it but not as quick as many are assuming, I'm sure the last Derby at Lane went to general.

Edited by NeonLeon

its plain and simple those who go the most deserve first pick . the disgusting way in which I missed out on Brentford tickets during the promotion season despite queing since stupid o'clock outside the mega store was a total farce. the priority points sorts all this. for the last couple of seasons ive still had a season ticket but decided to pick and choose away games (roughly 10 a season) I wouldn't expect to have priority over those who follow us everywhere yet would expect to have 'first dibs' over people who turn up to 2 or 3 games a year. im not one of those who thinks im a better fans etc etc just think fair is fair

its plain and simple those who go the most deserve first pick . the disgusting way in which I missed out on Brentford tickets during the promotion season despite queing since stupid o'clock outside the mega store was a total farce. the priority points sorts all this. for the last couple of seasons ive still had a season ticket but decided to pick and choose away games (roughly 10 a season) I wouldn't expect to have priority over those who follow us everywhere yet would expect to have 'first dibs' over people who turn up to 2 or 3 games a year. im not one of those who thinks im a better fans etc etc just think fair is fair

Completely agree - the only people who complain about the system are those who don't go to away games but then when there's a big one they demand to have as much priority as those who follow the team around the country week in week out.

I also missed out on those Brentford tickets despite having been to the likes of the Stevenage, Yeovil and Exeter away games, but some people managed to get a ticket for their first and only away match that season. The points system is much fairer, and it's not even as if people with lower totals will necessarily miss out, they just have to wait a day or two. These days due to family issues it's difficult for me to get to as many away games as I used to so I accept that I won't always be able to get tickets on the first day - I had to wait until day 2 for Brighton but am in the first priority bracket for City with 550 points, but I never begrudge a more regular away fan being prioritised for tickets ahead of me.

So the fans with more priority points class themselves as better fans but us who've had season tickets for donkeys years (putting thousands into the club) aren't allowed to?

I'm sorted anyway so don't really give a monkeys either way.

Edited by BIG D

So the fans with more priority points class themselves as better fans but us who've had season tickets for donkeys years (putting thousands into the club) aren't allowed to?

I'm sorted anyway so don't really give a monkeys either way.

So what your saying is they shouldn't reward home/away supporters before season ticket holders? Priority should start at season ticket holders?

The priority system is spot on.

It's fair & there can't be any complaints.

I've been a season ticket holder 20yrs & if for any reason I fell short of priority points for 'the big one' everyone wants to go to I'd take it on the chin.