Man city ticket info

Pathetic priority points totals.

The top target is the equivalent of attending 2 away games in the last two seasons when you consider we have had 46 season ticket games and three home cup games during that period. Hardly the hardest of the hardcore. Even my 5 year old daughter is overqualified.

The top target should be an absolute minimum of 650.

The top target is the equivalent of attending 2 away games in the last two seasons when you consider we have had 46 season ticket games and three home cup games during that period. Hardly the hardest of the hardcore. Even my 5 year old daughter is overqualified.

Do you not think the club know how many people have the required points?

Everyone who has the required points for the 1st day of sale.

It's because the amount of tickets is so high..

Everyone on day one will be able to get a ticket, they wouldn't do it this way if they weren't 

Guest Gornaldo

Anyone who thinks it will sell out before GS is wrong I think. Technically City have to give up to 7k so even if the demand is there after the 5.4k then they can release more. But i'd doubt we'll get more, it is a Wednesday night. 

Surely more than 5400 people have been to more than 2 away games in the last 14 months.

More than 5400 may have been to more than 2 away games, but not all of these will be season ticket holders. Therefore they won't have the required points.

Also, I think you may underestimate how many season ticket holders aren't bothered about going to away games