Who went last time we played Citeh?

Yep, about 6k Owls for a 3rd round replay which was also live on TV.

I remember it being a nightmare parking around the ground, I think it's a long way from the railway station as well. May have to go by copter.

I remember the replay at Hillsborough. Micah Richards was just starting out at the time I think, he should have had a straight red if memory serves but the referee bottled it...

Think they went on to win in the last few minutes with a penalty?

Edit: Or did I get them in reverse, they sneaked a draw at Hillsborough to force the replay?

Edited by Dan™

Yep, about 6k Owls for a 3rd round replay which was also live on TV.

I remember it being a nightmare parking around the ground, I think it's a long way from the railway station as well. May have to go by copter.

Remember it well we got a parking ticket  :sad:

I remember the replay at Hillsborough. Micah Richards was just starting out at the time I think, he should have had a straight red if memory serves but the referee bottled it...

Think they went on to win in the last few minutes with a penalty?

The game at City was the replay, we lost 2-1. First game at Hillsborough was when Richards dived to get them a penalty - Steve MacLean got the equaliser for us.

The game at City was the replay, we lost 2-1. First game at Hillsborough was when Richards dived to get them a penalty - Steve MacLean got the equaliser for us.

Yep I was there.

Ended up on the front row and having a full screen shot on Sky of me with my hands on my head at the end.

Received loads of texts from my mates telling me to man up after seeing it.