A View From The Other Side

We'll be underestimated all season which plays into our hands. Nothing provides more of a lift to the players than people doubting them. It gives them the opportunity and more importantly, the motivation to prove themselves.

Disappointed...thought you could have gone further:

He's a lumberjack and he's ok

He plays up front with Stevie May

He closes down,

He leaps and jumps,

He never thinks just f*ck it,

He helps build team morale,

By getting p*ss wet from an ice bucket!!

:ghoulguy:

quite a few tributes to python on here recently with the dead parrot fakeover and messiah references :biggrin:

I still like you though.

No idea why.

lol

Lets be honest, what's not to like? lol

I'm feeling good today, had a fall out with my arse of a neighbour at the weekend, but he came around today and apologise to the missus for being an arse.......so I went round and shook his hand.

World peace in small steps....

Lets be honest, what's not to like? lol

I'm feeling good today, had a fall out with my arse of a neighbour at the weekend, but he came around today and apologise to the missus for being an arse.......so I went round and shook his hand.

World peace in small steps....

Well done.

Now, when it goes dark, have a cr4p on his lawn.

Just check he hasn't got security lights first.

I have actually considered squirting weed killer over the hedge onto his lawn.....

He also told the misses he was worried I might hurt his dog.......all because when I'm cutting the grass his dog barks at me(a very nice good natured boxer)....so I bark back, as you do, might be slightly eccentric, but it's the only language dogs truely understand.

After a great deal of thought we have now been declared rubbish by their fans   :tango: ..... 

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=4097948

I love reading things like that. Not that we do play long ball or just kick people. But opposition fans complaining about how we stopped them playing shows how far we've come. The better teams in this division make their opponents look like they are having a bad day. Glad we're doing that.

I have actually considered squirting weed killer over the hedge onto his lawn.....

He also told the misses he was worried I might hurt his dog.......all because when I'm cutting the grass his dog barks at me(a very nice good natured boxer)....so I bark back, as you do, might be slightly eccentric, but it's the only language dogs truely understand.

I bark at our neighbour's dog & always get told off by my other half. I just say 'he started it' & carry on.

I just take the blue and white glasses off, now and then. Great start, great win, but Karanka sounds like a manager under pressure, looking for an excuse or 2.

You are right in that we are visibly better than the other teams that Boro have faced so far and knew that already. However, Karanka doesn't strike me as a manager under pressure. Middlesbrough seem to have trust in the plan he is developing and they have made a good start, the one match they had lost prior to facing us was primarily as a result of a shocking refereeing decision and a poor piece of goalkeeping.

He was under no obligation or need to give us any praise. We scored from 3 set pieces and he could have said we came and bombarded them in the air - plenty of managers adopt this tactic in the immediate bitterness of defeat. 

Whilst he acknowledged our strength in the air he was also keen to point out the way we played good football and were composed in possession, a key part of what his team are aspiring to do.

We received well deserved praise, lets take it as such and enjoy it.

Edited by Guest