Sign in to follow this  
TINKERBELL

kieran westwood re-called

i thought we had bought him from Sunderland, he was a free agent wasnt he?

How can they recall him. I like Kirkland but hes not as good as Westwood, big miss! 

Reckon the band will stop playing 'England's Number One' every time he makes a good save now ? :picnic:

Probably not. They like the sound of themselves.

Reckon the band will stop playing 'England's Number One' every time he makes a good save now ? :picnic:

How can the band's instruments play words? Think.

Mr Westwood,

I'm really really sorry for my offensive comments. I accept any punishment that will be forthcoming from the relevant authorities which may or may not include a custodial sentence.

I sincerely hope you can recover from these comments I made and your confidence will pick up again soon.

Safe yo,

Cosmo

Good lad!! 

In future just think before your mouth opens

Reckon the band will stop playing 'England's Number One' every time he makes a good save now ?  :picnic:

I think its meant as "tongue in cheek"....Ireland's number one etc....

Good lad!!

In future just think before your mouth opens

If you'd have thought before jumping in at me you'd have realised it was a satirical swipe at the state of Irish football rather than a dig at Kieren himself. But you'd need a brain to differentiate between the two. I blame myself.

• Agree 1

Ireland's #1, very very soon.

Far better than Forde

Quality keeper, a big improvement on what we had!

Are you for real ? I think Westwood is the better keeper from what I have seen but Kirkland is also a top keeper. 

• Agree 1

Are you for real ? I think Westwood is the better keeper from what I have seen but Kirkland is also a top keeper.

you and me both mate ......

He deserves it. I'm after getting free tickets for the ireland-oman game and wasn't going to go as its an.awful game. Will go now to cheer him on. Last ireland international we had was Whelan.

forde of Millwall

Randolph at Birmingham

Kenny.....

Reckon the band will stop playing 'England's Number One' every time he makes a good save now ?  :picnic:

Doubt it now he's been called up...

• Agree 1

Kenny.....

Never again. Started against Cyprus away. Ireland lost 4-1

How can the band's instruments play words? Think.

Did think about it Cosmo.  The kop were singing England's number one as they were encouraged to do by the band.  It's not a serious ANGRYMAD post but my impression is that they thought he was English, and that's funny.

Did think about it Cosmo. The kop were singing England's number one as they were encouraged to do by the band. It's not a serious ANGRYMAD post but my impression is that they thought he was English, and that's funny.

Don't worry pal Cosmo is just a bloke who dresses up in his mums clothes and underwear and behaves like a woman going through the monthly cycle. Not worth worrying about fella

Don't worry pal Cosmo is just a bloke who dresses up in his mums clothes and underwear and behaves like a woman going through the monthly cycle. Not worth worrying about fella

From now on I shall refer to him as 'Wombo' in response to his thoughtful insights.