Armed Forces Tickets

Going with my daughter and son in law (who is in the Army) to M'brough on Saturday.

Do we still do Armed Forces 'cheaper ' tickets ?

If so, is this for away games too?

I'm going to ticket office on Friday on my way up there but trying to get some advance info form anyone in the know on here ..thanks a lot

To get a cheaper ticket he would need an Armed forces membership for about £20 i think. I was going to purchase one but it looks like it's going to be a VERY busy year!!!!

To get the membership he needs to present his MOD90 (ID Card) at the ticket office in the megastore. Hope this is the info you're after and enjoy the game.

Pleased to help.

I'm in the RAF and fortunately benefit from a cheaper season ticket due to SWFC's forces policy. Sadly now being in Portsmouth I'm going to miss more games than I'd like - I will be at Middlesbrough though.

Pleased to help.

I'm in the RAF and fortunately benefit from a cheaper season ticket due to SWFC's forces policy. Sadly now being in Portsmouth I'm going to miss more games than I'd like - I will be at Middlesbrough though.

RAF though lol

Has anyone here used tickets for troops before?

Do we get to choose where our seats are? it says collect in ticket office on the day of the fixture.

Thanks