Can we be different this season? Can we all show support no matter what.....?

Yesterday's game and atmosphere was brilliant, we competed with a Derby team who was seconds away from promotion and even there manager has came out and said this place will be a tough place to come.

Actually for me we was the better side, only difference was they had two chances saved my Westwood very well!

This leads me on to the support yesterday, top class, what I think we should all do, every supporter is not shout abuse, boo the players or call for the managers head at any point. End of day these players who we have now have played 3 games played well, scored goals and kept it tight at the back, these will be the same players who will make mistakes and who will lose games but they don't mean to go out and intentionally lose games, mis place a place, mis a sitter etc

So it's a great start, players, staff and supporters in this together for the rest of the season. Let's get behind our current players, staff and any new players we bring in.

UTO

Yesterday's game and atmosphere was brilliant, we competed with a Derby team who WAS seconds away from promotion and even there manager has came out and said this place will be a tough place to come.

Actually for me we WAS the better side, only difference was they had two chances saved my Westwood very well!

P

Were

We're playing well and putting in 100% for the cause, fans will always back the team when that's the case, but if we slip to putting in half arsed, sub standard performances the fans will inevitably get on the players backs, and rightly so.

Yesterday's game and atmosphere was brilliant, we competed with a Derby team who was seconds away from promotion and even there manager has came out and said this place will be a tough place to come.

Actually for me we was the better side, only difference was they had two chances saved my Westwood very well!

This leads me on to the support yesterday, top class, what I think we should all do, every supporter is not shout abuse, boo the players or call for the managers head at any point. End of day these players who we have now have played 3 games played well, scored goals and kept it tight at the back, these will be the same players who will make mistakes and who will lose games but they don't mean to go out and intentionally lose games, mis place a place, mis a sitter etc

So it's a great start, players, staff and supporters in this together for the rest of the season. Let's get behind our current players, staff and any new players we bring in.

UTO

miss

Love this, been one of biggest critics in past few seasons but starting to realise that how does getting on someone's back encourage them to enhance their performance.

Please enlighten me...

I'll praise when deserved and criticise when warranted.

I don't really understand your point. Are you asking for unconditional support?

Why would anyone give that?

We're playing well and putting in 100% for the cause, fans will always back the team when that's the case, but if we slip to putting in half arsed, sub standard performances the fans will inevitably get on the players backs, and rightly so.

What more is there to say? As long as the players give their all for the club we love then what more can we ask for! As long a they show that I'll give them my 100% backing.

Playing well, not looking a shambles at the back, trying to play a more passing game, our own players not loans,good manager.There's nowt to moan about.

Even if we go off the boil we'll soon be back on it and we aren't expecting playoffs without the takeover happening.

I don't think it will be anything like past seasons, as regards moaning.Might see a little but that's natural.

Not saying just sit there and clap, what I'm on about is the amount of abuse so called fans give the players who play for our club. I remember a while back Pompey playing in a game they went 2-0 down early on, their supporters got louder and louder the Pompey cow bells were going, the fans got behind them and they went on to win.

Supporters at this club have very short memories. For example I bet more than 50% of fans want Madine out of club, remember who's goals got us in to championship?

Guest Ripley Owl

UTO

There were still plenty of wingers sat round me giving it the big one every time a pass went astray, yes of course it's their prerogative but do they really think they achieve anything by it ?

Agree with your sentiment though !

I understand people saying, that should have been better or getting frustrated we all do but in the past a stray pass or a missed opportunity has resulted in wanting a player hung from the city hall!

All I want is for us to support the players and keep it up, it's looking good at the start of a season for once

Love this, been one of biggest critics in past few seasons but starting to realise that how does getting on someone's back encourage them to enhance their performance.

Please enlighten me...

It was a joke.

Obviously went over your head

Keeper made a couple good saves...Their manager said nice things....The opposition fans said nice things on forum,,,So everyone should be happy for the rest of the season coz a 0-0 draw against derby at home is as good as it gets.  (Dont mention the takeover or lack of players...i think i mentioned it once and got away with it.