Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

How many games have you seen?

I think we always look much worse when Lee is subbed for example. Or Hutchinson.

Well the way they are both beset by constant niggles you'd better all get used to our engine room being more often powered by Coke and Semedo.

There's progress boyo's  lol

Aiming for the Prem with a league 1 midfield.

Edited by The Dukeries Owl

Well the way they are both beset by constant niggles you'd better all get used to our engine room being more often powered by Coke and Semedo.

There's progress boyo's  lol

Aiming for the Prem with a league 1 midfield.

I've not doubt that was tongue in cheek! Lee has had a bit of bad luck but I don't think he has any chronic condition. Hutch surprised me when he was able to start against Derby on Saturday and Millwall the following Tuesday. Sod's law he picked up a back injury which if unrelated to his knee condition was just bad luck also.

Don't agree trev, sorry.

You can be a forward and chip in with 10 or so goals if you bring other things to the table.

Think you're being somewhat harsh on Nihiu there.

Totally agree. Anyway if Nuhiu can continue as he is he'll be pushing for 15 maybe higher. Along with his all round game and if May or someone else can top that then we'll be laughing.

Edited by Dagmeister

I've not doubt that was tongue in cheek! Lee has had a bit of bad luck but I don't think he has any chronic condition. Hutch surprised me when he was able to start against Derby on Saturday and Millwall the following Tuesday. Sod's law he picked up a back injury which if unrelated to his knee condition was just bad luck also.

Apparently Lee's groin/thigh injury is becoming a weakness that is having to be managed, which is a bit of a worry.  :wacko:

Apparently Lee's groin/thigh injury is becoming a weakness that is having to be managed, which is a bit of a worry.  :wacko:

If it's developed into a chronic condition then that is indeed more of a worry. Hutchinson's condition is more a case of needing a bit extra recovery time between games it seems. If Lee's is becoming something like Reda's condition where he misses tranches of games then it has to be a concern. Mind you Coke has looked excellent this season.... even without the benefit of Hutchinson alongside him for much of his game time so far.

Edited by Dagmeister

I've always liked Giles Coke to be fair, but I've always felt that he was far more effective playing higher up the pitch and has been consistently played as a holding midfielder which just isn't his game.

* the opinion expressed above comes from someone with no coaching badges, but still from someone who never thought Jay Bothroyd was any good and could never see the logic in signing him. When Neil Warnock was manager of QPR I put on this very forum, that buying him typified Warnock's inability to know a good forward when he saw one. 

We'd all love to go out and spunk £3m on a twenty goal a season centre forward. No doubt about it.

But we aren't/can't.

We're a well drilled side. Play to our strengths and Nuhiu is one of our strengths.

Not an assist the other night by any means. But still a telling contribution in the goal.

It was always going to take time to adapt.

New Club. New country. New language. New culture. New-eee-oooo!!!

A terrifying prospect to all defences now we've rescued him and put him in a new team where he's appreciated.

1610819_10153258525461111_77138163734998