Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Very good today shame about that chance he missed

He is technically so good it's unreal

Quote from Steve Mclaren' Atdhe Nuihu was a handful and we couldn't handle him in the first half and we were on the back foot '

Very good today shame about that chance he missed

He is technically so good it's unreal

Quote from Steve Mclaren' Atdhe Nuihu was a handful and we couldn't handle him in the first half and we were on the back foot '

Pretty much my thoughts. All round game was terrific if only he could find some composure in his finishing.

Absolutely class at everything he does. Except finishing.

Well worth his place in the team though if we can get May banging them in next to him.

This pretty much sums it up. Appreciated his hold up play even more when Madine came on and showed that it's really not as simple as the big man made it look in the first half.

If he had even a touch of a finisher about him, he'd be deadly.

Guest Sheff Owl

He needs to get more composure in front of goal, he seems to rush everything.

When picking up the ball outside the box he has the touches, he can get past a man, he can hold it but the main thing he really needs to sort out is his shooting.

That chance straight at Grant was a very poor effort, if he had belted that hard and low it probably was a goal.

Chances missed today, chances missed at Notts County we can't/he can't afford to keep missing these chances.

He needs to get more composure in front of goal, he seems to rush everything.

When picking up the ball outside the box he has the touches, he can get past a man, he can hold it but the main thing he really needs to sort out is his shooting.

That chance straight at Grant was a very poor effort, if he had belted that hard and low it probably was a goal.

Chances missed today, chances missed at Notts County we can't/he can't afford to keep missing these chances.

Judging by the rest of his play and technique I reckon it's a confidence/mind thing. His heading is improving and if he can make similar strides with his finishing composure then he'll be some player for us.

Yep for me MOM after Hutch. Holding the ball up he did very well played some good balls,just wish he'd had put his foot though the ball when he had that chance but apart from that best I've seen he play in a long time.

Edited by gaz62uk

For me, as optimistic as it sounds, finishing can be worked on (and yes, it definitely does need working on), but nuhiu's innate sense of positioning and the way he links up with the midfield is difficult to teach. Madine is clinical but we instantly didn't look as dangerous when he came on because he doesn't link up as well, although we lookws leggy in the last 20 minutes anyway, which didn't help our attacking intent.

He does everything well that u ask of a target man, hes not the striker thats going to score 20 a season but will create the chances for others to score, personally i thought SM got it bang on, they did struggle against him.

7/10 today.