Joe mattock

You didn't go to the game today did you?

I think you must have gone to a different Hillsborough to me. He is not good enough, how anyone can say he was motm is just beyond me. What did he do well? Wasn't awful but for me is the weak link along with nuhiu.

I think you must have gone to a different Hillsborough to me. He is not good enough, how anyone can say he was motm is just beyond me. What did he do well? Wasn't awful but for me is the weak link along with nuhiu.

Your the only person who has said he wasn't good enough today. I think that in its self confirms you didn't attend today or you need to go to specsavers

Your the only person who has said he wasn't good enough today. I think that in its self confirms you didn't attend today or you need to go to specsavers

Well I obviously did attend. I just want someone who obviously had already been to specsavers to tell me why he was anywhere near motm?

I have not been either Mattocks or Nuhiu,s biggest fans in the past but both were excellent today and Joe Mattock was my MOM closely followed by Sam Hutchinson, the biggest praise though goes to Stu , he is doing a top job in difficult circumstances .

Looked good player today a solid organised back 4. Great to see Wednesday players so comfortable on the ball. Have to say Loovens is a fantastic influence on the team. I don't get to many games and was very impressed with how we are shaping up. Nuhui had a good game but isn't a natural finisher, but at least he's a grafted.

He was very close to my man of match, excellent performance. 

Everyone is saying he was excellent bit still no one has said why? I said he wasn't awful today, but he is a poor player in my opinion. Defensively he was okay, he always worries me though, has no pace whatsoever and isn't as great on the ball as some on here male out. And as for him going forward he offers nothing! If you disagree, instead of saying empty comments give Me your reason because so far no one has.

Everyone is saying he was excellent bit still no one has said why? I said he wasn't awful today, but he is a poor player in my opinion. Defensively he was okay, he always worries me though, has no pace whatsoever and isn't as great on the ball as some on here male out. And as for him going forward he offers nothing! If you disagree, instead of saying empty comments give Me your reason because so far no one has.

As a fullback his first priority is defensive soundness. Kept his winger quiet. Was composed on the ball. Linked well with Maghoma especially in the first half. Also seemed to be the only one who could put a decent corner in.

Not MOM in my opinion as Hutchinson was that. Not far behind though. On today's performance he looks to be the best left back we've had for a while.

He offers nothing going forward? Who provided the 3rd goal against notts county?

He was good today, i don't know how anyone at the game could seriously have a go at mattock, he's better than Reda put it that way, and most love Reda.

Hutchinson MOM though.

Edited by RichieB