Brighton Pubs

The railway bell outside the station is a Brighton pub so to is the royal standard which is about 100 yards down the road.

The queens head (aptly named I know) is ok for away fans.also the temple bar is a lot more than 10 mins away more like 20 I would say.

You must walk very slowly. Did the walk today. Took me less than 10.

Railway Bell would be good for a mix with the home fans. No chance of trouble, just a bit of banter. And some bummings of course.

Guest mrplod

The pubs outside brighton station are our pubs lol

Not even millwall or palace got a look in when down,doubt it'll change this season.

Loads of pubs within walking distance though,wetherspoons at the bottom of west street is commonly a place for away fans and its a lot bigger.

Guest Blinking owl

We going to Prince Albert trafalgar St. ..come out of station and go under bridge under the forecourt where taxi rank is. ....pub on right. ...loads of good pubs around station though. ...you need to get train about 2ish otherwise nightmare getting there. ...wawaw

Guest Blinking owl

Parking in Lewes is crap ...i live in Brighton. ...those travelling down put providence place in your sat nav.good parking there pound an hour. ..ten minutes walk to station. ..and you won't have to drive into town. ...good to get away after game too as you straight onto A23....good luck wawaw

Guest Willie Henderson

Loads of pubs walking distance from station!

How they gonna stop Wednesday fans gettin in the ones next to the station unless of course your wearing colours!

The spoons is massive, 2 floors and about 10 mins from station.