Hmmm....Opinions are strange things aren't they?

Milan still believes that Mr Mammadov will be a wonderful owner of SWFC.  I wonder how he's come to that conclusion.  Hmmmmm.....that's very intriguing. 

Â£4 :mama: , :mama: :mama: , :mama: :mama: :mama:

Edited by M Royds

He has the money that is fact or at least he did in late may/early June

Why he can't get his hands on it nobody knows.

To be fair if he completes the deal mid September or early December it's irrelevant now. We have lost this pre-season and transfer window

Even Milan will spend as much as HM probably would in the loan window...it will be paper over the cracks time again

Is it?

Edited by M Royds

We are less than 24 hours away from the first match of the new season. Very little has happened since the end of the last one . - we certainly have no 20 goal a season striker ( cited as THE priority )  in place - and we  have very little cover for any position other than goalkeeper. The  takeover has not happened , and the proposed 'taker-over' looks increasingly dubious as a sound ( never mind 'wonderful' ) owner ( based on the  very limited information we have at our disposal )

We have been given promises which have not been met yet in terms of the team and  the club and their development   . We have seen apparent bad planning and even worse communication right through the close season - and now, on the eve of the new season, we are told to wait some more. ... . Oh come on .... 

So , my opinion is that things have been very badly handled. People only have so much patience. .. we need action -  not 'promises'. 

Milan still believes that Mr Mammadov will be a wonderful owner of SWFC.  I wonder how he's come to that conclusion.  Hmmmmm.....that's very intriguing. 

He's in a much better position than us to form an opinion....

Edited by bigdan2003

For starters Milan will know more than you ever will concerning the deal, therefore I trust his words more than those who think they know what's going on, which is apparently 3/4 of Owlstalk since theyre convinced the takeover's off albeit with no concrete proof.

For starters Milan will know more than you ever will concerning the deal, therefore I trust his words more than those who think they know what's going on, which is apparently 3/4 of Owlstalk since theyre convinced the takeover's off albeit with no concrete proof.

.....and breath. 

On or off m8,we should not be in this position going into our first game..

Milan says he's backed Gray??! Poo poo gonads,he's used money from wages of players who left and resigning a of players we already had,so no new money put in at all really so no backing at all really and now using money from Antonio to try and grab a striker quickly cus we only have two!??.my guess is only a third of that will be used the rest will be straight in sky rocket.Do you not see this NOTHING HAS BEEN SPENT JUST REUSED FROM MONEY MADE AVAILABLE BY PLAYERS LEAVING..

Please hurry up Mamma for all our sakes!!

UTO