2nd Annual Kevin Wright Memorial Shield

Just a quick questions

With regards the teams tmz, are this just made up of people on here & friends or is any of the sides an actual team who play regular?

AFC Owlstalk are a 7-a-side team that play every Tuesday night. 5 or 6 are regulars, the rest play every so often.

Land of Dire is made up of players from on here - most of who played together in the 7-a-side tournament last month.

OwlsOnline have 3 or 4 that have played together - the rest have been found on Twitter and don't know each other.

Kev's Barmy Army are I think a Sunday League team who have played together loads of times

AFC Owlstalk are a 7-a-side team that play every Tuesday night. 5 or 6 are regulars, the rest play every so often.

Land of Dire is made up of players from on here - most of who played together in the 7-a-side tournament last month.

OwlsOnline have 3 or 4 that have played together - the rest have been found on Twitter and don't know each other.

Kev's Barmy Army are I think a Sunday League team who have played together loads of times

So basically we're in trouble then?!

Guest Ryan Wright

So ready for this today :-) Kevs barmy army played in the 7 a side last time ( which we won btw lol ) but that's the only time we have played together as a team. Roped in a few wednesdayites to make us up to an eleven a side team. I really wouldn't worry too much about our ability lol

Ryan should be some great games today played in good spirits between some brilliant lads.

I know Jordan & Aaron are both up for it they even got new boots.Me well going with the old trusted tiempos lol.A few quid going to a great charity aswell so alls good.

Guest Ryan Wright

Yeah always a good laugh mate and always played in good spirits and like u say mate as long as we get some money in the pot for the charity that's all that really matters.