Molina

That article fits perfectly with my view that Mammadov's problems are political rather than financial. Mammadov has the money but it's getting to it that is the issue.

The question is whether Milan can wait. I think the statement tomorrow will be that the takeover is on hold. The focus will be that we should forget about it for the time being so that it's not hanging over us going into the new season. If it can be done at any point in the future, I think it will be.

One thing's for sure though. If Milan doesn't think Mammadov will be able to complete within a reasonable time frame then he'll pull the plug.

Think this is most likely.

Why all the breast beating about something you can do nothing about ?? I don't get it

Maybe I just care too much or I'm just fed up of being mugged off time and time again. Tired of being spoon fed condescending bullshït and false promises. Or maybe I'm trying to repress my homosexuality. Who knows.

Maybe I just care too much or I'm just fed up of being mugged off time and time again. Tired of being spoon fed condescending bullshït and false promises. Or maybe I'm trying to repress my homosexuality. Who knows.

in 20 years time we'll still be supporting Wednesday no matter who is in charge or who plays for us...chill your beans lol

I think the takeover is off. I don't blame Milan, HM showed Milan piles of dosh - he just can't feckin' access it. We're lucky this crisis didn't happen later when the deal was done.