Molina

That to me, through the fog of mistranslation and agendas I get the impression that he has a lot of money in his own accounts in other countries but was planning on purchasing overseas assets (us and Lens etc) using cash from his Az holdings before getting out of there for his own sake. He's had a bit of bother with the powers that be there which means he's not been able to get to the Az money and as such he's having to shuffle money around other places, hence the delay in Lens but in the end he has come up with the cash there.

That to me, through the fog of mistranslation and agendas I get the impression that he has a lot of money in his own accounts in other countries but was planning on purchasing overseas assets (us and Lens etc) using cash from his Az holdings before getting out of there for his own sake. He's had a bit of bother with the powers that be there which means he's not been able to get to the Az money and as such he's having to shuffle money around other places, hence the delay in Lens but in the end he has come up with the cash there.

d7762167e982.jpg

Mamma's Porsche. 

46bd450938ff.jpg

Big Mamma's house

the only people who will know owt is the people trying to sort the deal ,all the journo's and everyone else is picking up scraps thrown from the table ,Milan will let us know one way or the other if it it happens either way ,

This is so typical. Tycoon finally comes calling and his home country goes into meltdown lol

I suppose it would've been more typical if everything had gone through first and we were left bankrupt lol

It will be interesting to see what is said tomorrow. If it is just a case of mammadov wanting out of Azerbaijan and him still having the money in due course Milan may wait for him a bit longer

That article fits perfectly with my view that Mammadov's problems are political rather than financial. Mammadov has the money but it's getting to it that is the issue.

The question is whether Milan can wait. I think the statement tomorrow will be that the takeover is on hold. The focus will be that we should forget about it for the time being so that it's not hanging over us going into the new season. If it can be done at any point in the future, I think it will be.

One thing's for sure though. If Milan doesn't think Mammadov will be able to complete within a reasonable time frame then he'll pull the plug.

That article fits perfectly with my view that Mammadov's problems are political rather than financial. Mammadov has the money but it's getting to it that is the issue.

The question is whether Milan can wait. I think the statement tomorrow will be that the takeover is on hold. The focus will be that we should forget about it for the time being so that it's not hanging over us going into the new season. If it can be done at any point in the future, I think it will be.

One thing's for sure though. If Milan doesn't think Mammadov will be able to complete within a reasonable time frame then he'll pull the plug.

^^^^^^

I bet MM has a sleepless night tonight. With the crushing statement he's about to deliver on the eve of the season opener. lol

Only at Sheffield Wednesday would you get such a laughable situation.

Of course...there's never been another club with these problems...oh wait