Molina

What a load of old rubbish...

Since the deal was struck in early June against the Azeri currency, the £ has strengthened by all of 0.7% and the € has actually weakened.

The problem isn't the exchange rate...its having the funds to exchange.

Erm 40 million eur was worth 33 million gbp in early June it's now worth 31 and a half million so what's 1.5 million change in value?

Also the point made in original tweets was that he has funds all over world not just in Azeri currency

@Romain_Molina: as a bonus, it's already complicated out of money mass in Azerbaijan. Nevertheless, he explained to Mandaric, owner of Wednesday

@Romain_Molina: that he would pay with accounts on 3 continents to different currencies. He was also afraid of losing money on conversions

Despite both published on the official website of Sheffield Wednesday in recent weeks with the words of Hafiz Mammadov and joy releases have redeemed the Owls, the Football League has not yet ratified the purchase. Worse, Le Parisien today announced that its funds would be frozen. Small decryption with the help of an Azeri journalist.

NB: The English version is coming (tonight?)

In early June, Milan Mandaric and Hafiz Mammadov were agreed in principle to sell Sheffield Wednesday (English D2) around £ 36 million. Soon after, the two men are publishing a statement on the official website announcing the resumption by the current owner of RC Lens. We even see the duo in the photos, smiling.

Soon, the staff of Sheffield Wednesday receives detailed profiles lensois players and the manager, Stuart Gray , even suggests collaboration between the two clubs. Powerful agents contact the Owls, as an adviser to Brandao . The Brazilian was even moved to Hillsborough and had claimed about £ 25,000 per week for two years ...! Strangely, it was more the two year contract that scuppered the case that wages, even if Gray knew that the sale had not yet been ratified by the Football League, the body managing D2, D3 and D4 English.

Bank accounts in three continents

Theoretically, FL takes a while before committing surrender. The procedure is also still long between the old and the new owner, except in rare cases like Leyton Orient (D3) recently (note, still, it took a few weeks). When Mandaric had sold Leicester in 2010 , it had also taken two and a half months to be finalized.

However, the wait is now too long to believe in the slow Football League. There is a problem. Oddly, Mammadov had moved to London there are two good weeks to meet Mandaric and finalize the acquisition of all the shares Wednesday. This meant that already the first statement on the official club website was wrong, the two men had not found a definitive agreement. Involved, the payment schedule and conversions of monetary exchange. "Mammadov told Mandaric that he would pay for several bank accounts" , we explained it. "He told her account on three different continents with three currencies different, which would generate huge fees for the conversion. It was one of the sticking points because it was a seven-figure sum [...] There was also a large part of the funds that come directly from Azerbaijan. "

This picture and smiles accompanying seem far today ... Testimony of an Azeri journalist exiled

Probing the business Mammadov is impossible. Everything is locked, locked. An Azeri journalist exiled, on condition of anonymity, had contacted us. Extracts of the many emails exchanged:

"When I traveled, I saw the difference with my country. Baku is a beautiful city, incredibly modern. Everything is centralized around our capital, but overall everything is controlled. The press is funded directly by the people with money: the powers that be, large industrial and others who made a fortune. Mammadov has always been a friend of power. He received contracts without tender or competition, as the taxi business in Baku. You can only take his company. Others have tried to rise, but they have always been dismantled.

Before, it was - it's one of the reasons that prompted me to leave Azerbaijan - propaganda and even Mammadov. It was a success and we had to show the kind, generous.

Even we do not really know who he is. It is inaccessible. Since I left, I always take news of my country. Before, it was - it's one of the reasons that prompted me to leave Azerbaijan - propaganda and even Mammadov. It was a success and we had to show the kind, generous. In reality, it's mostly a very proud. It will be generous if you boast, if in pursuit of benefits for his ego. I'm sure if someone said:  "You do not have money" and tickled he would be able to bring him a bag of cash.

Since two or three months, the press outweighs Mammadov. We always wrote a little anything when it was ordered from above. It's like the shot of his false arrest. By swinging like that, knowing that the Internet is not as democratized as in other countries, people from above knew that it would affect the general public and also décrédibiliserait elsewhere. We read that his club Baku were delays in salary. That's true, but it's very long! If his bodyguards was not happy with the players, they were not paid. But they could also receive large bonuses if they were good, in addition to their salary.

This necessarily means that those in power are no longer friends with him today. Mammadov'm powerful, it does not hold the keys to power. If they decide to remove someone, it will be removed. Since he is a public figure - and this is probably wanted for his own safety - we must find other ways: to discredit and ruin

I am certainly surprised at this turn of events. This necessarily means that those in power are no longer friends with him today. Mammadov'm powerful, it does not hold the keys to power. If they decide to remove someone, it will be removed. Since he is a public figure - and this is probably wanted for his own safety - we must find other ways: to discredit and ruin. It's not hard to nationalize the money or property of anyone in Azerbaijan, one of my cousins ​​had that ...

Nobody knows what really happened. I tried to learn more, to do anything. All we know is that Mammadov money elsewhere, but the tote company (Baghlan Group) is visibly crumbling. Their site is also more in line, but under construction . It's so weird [...] It is considered a rogue today with us. That's the word that passed the press. We know very well that Mammadov money elsewhere because he was often in the United States or London. He even shares in Asian markets. But how? "

He always wants to finalize the sale of Sheffield Wednesday

Impossible to know whether his statements were really frozen. Hafiz Mammadov lot of money, the issue is not there. Otherwise, there is no auto pilot would sponsor or Atlético , costing him more than 10 million per year. Except that the deal with Sheffield Wednesday is longish, that 4 million promised Lens are obviously not arrived (according to some media, we have no idea). It is rumored that he has always backstage finalize the purchase of the Owls, which is a priority for weeks now. Had he not issue a statement on their official website and not the RC Lens to declare that had not been arrested?

The question is how much it has elsewhere in Azerbaijan and he finally found an interest. It must be understood as promoting the country through football power was necessarily happy because "Land of Fire" was displayed everywhere. But behind this political investment often hides the main objective of the tycoons in football: money laundering and diverting. And it's not a figment of the imagination. Mandaric in also knows a lot, having managed Harry Redknapp an account in Monaco in the name of the dog Harry to make payments when the quiet tandem was Portsmouth , which we know what happened a few years later ...

- See more at: http://www.hat-trick.fr/mammadov-et-sheffield-wednesday-ca-bloque/#sthash.wxrXOclY.dpuf