Molina

@Romain_Molina: About Wednesday/Mammadov : I’m on holidays with a dodgy connection, so I don’t know exactly what’s happened. Just one thing

@Romain_Molina: His money comes from several banks around the world (including Azerbaijan) with different monetary value. So there are huge taxes

@Romain_Molina: with the conversion, etc. I know it was one problem for Mammadov. I hope everything will be OK for the Owls and their fans.

Isn't that 3 tweets just to tell us about exchange rates?

Basically over past two months there has been some big changes in the international exchange rates and some of the lesser used currencies have become weaker vs Gbp/Eur.

I also wonder what currency the deal between mamadov / mandaric has been based on as if it's in Eur then the deal has become worse for Milan in last two months as the gbp vs eur exchange rate has soared.

Events like the passenger plane being shot down had a big impact on the currency market.

:milan:  "...sure Harry you just let me know the account number for your pretty little Bulldog. I give her good money to buy a nice new bling collar and wotnot. ...No... it's not dodgy nor nuffink geezer, just a little thank you gift from me to her... ...etc"

Basically over past two months there has been some big changes in the international exchange rates and some of the lesser used currencies have become weaker vs Gbp/Eur.

I also wonder what currency the deal between mamadov / mandaric has been based on as if it's in Eur then the deal has become worse for Milan in last two months as the gbp vs eur exchange rate has soared.

Events like the passenger plane being shot down had a big impact on the currency market.

F*cking hell, I didn't expect such a well-informed and useful post on Owlstalk!

Thank you. The reasoning could be very well valid and something I've not seen anyone else mention on here.

I'm going for a lay down and to read some of Big Guns' posts to get back to normality!

What a load of old rubbish...

Since the deal was struck in early June against the Azeri currency, the £ has strengthened by all of 0.7% and the € has actually weakened.

The problem isn't the exchange rate...its having the funds to exchange.