Stevie May

I saw him play the other year for Hamilton against Livingston and he was miles better than anyone else on the park. Scored a decent hattrick. I couldnt understand why he was out on loan at the time and not in the St Johnstone squad.

Loads of potential and would be a decent signing in my opinion

Well, what's your opinion on this guy guru

Does he pass your fit and proper person test

:duntmatter:

I've seen very little of him to be honest, but he has a pretty impressive goals record in Scotland. That, and his age, suggest that he has to be worth a punt

Can you imagine the meltdown on Owlstalk if he signed for Toytown!!

]

They've been after him for a good while now.  My in-laws (millers) were saying that it was a done deal last week but for some reason he still hasn't signed for them.

I also work with a St.Johnstone fan currently who is ANGRY MAD that at the prospect of selling the kid.  He's had one good season in the SPL but his age and record so far would make him an excellent prospect.

Buy him for 800k develop him over a few seasons then sell him for 900k after he becomes a vital member of the squad!!!

Or as apparently with Antonio; buy for £800k sell for £1.8m after two years and reinvest.

Edited by Dagmeister

Actually looks like a decent player on the YouTube clip, he can hit a ball, bit of pace, gambles on mistakes by defenders and has a bit of composure. He actually looks like he can make something out of nothing would be good alongside nuhiu.

Get him signed up.

Means we can then develop him, make him one of our most valuable assets, then sell him for peanuts a couple of years later!

You never know, if we do this enough, we might just be able to pay off the loans secured against our stadium.

I think I'd prefer us making a million profit in two years like we appear to be doing with MA rather than selling for peanuts.