Stevie May

He has a bit of the Mackail smith about him.

Always a difficult one to judge with Scottish strikers though as it's a real mixed bag. May is this summers Johnny Russell who did ok for derby but I thought he may do better.

I hope we've scouted him properly anyway

Considering Dundee United have sold a couple of their best prospects for several million pounds when they are relatively unproven, £800k or thereabouts would be a steal for arguably the best striker and hottest young property in the SPFL. His contract status is in our favour but I will be surprised if Saints accepted less than 7 figures.

The one thing that concerns me is he is a Perth boy playing for his local team with all the local comforts around and sometimes young laddies don't adapt to moving away. There's no doubting his ability though. He's a very grounded young man too which is a rarity for footballers these days.

Considering Dundee United have sold a couple of their best prospects for several million pounds when they are relatively unproven, £800k or thereabouts would be a steal for arguably the best striker and hottest young property in the SPFL. His contract status is in our favour but I will be surprised if Saints accepted less than 7 figures.

The one thing that concerns me is he is a Perth boy playing for his local team with all the local comforts around and sometimes young laddies don't adapt to moving away. There's no doubting his ability though. He's a very grounded young man too which is a rarity for footballers these days.

Sheffield is lovely. Wait until he gets a bit of local fanny. He'll be fine.

How is the level of the Scottish premiership compared to the championship.? No doubt he has talent no matter what.

If you compare it with bottom half championship or top half L1 that puts him in the same category as Sam Baldock at Bristol City or ALF was at toy town. That makes May worth a lot more than £800k

Come on, is that really likely to happen with that haircut

Explain the Bee Gees to me then. My mum once said, I lie not, in front of me dad when Barry Gibb was on Top of the Pops that she wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting. I'm sure local lasses would feel the same. My mums from Rovrum though so there may be some cultural differences. Can't be sure.

As someone who's probably seen quite a bit of him, would you say he was quick, or is he more of a poacher