Stevie May

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I don't want to lose Antonio, but if we are doing it to bring in May and Tardieu then I can totally understand why.

I hope, If we're serious, then it gets done quickly no messing around & b****cks to him playing in the Europa league.

If 800k is the asking price, then that's a bargain for a 20 goal a season striker.

It would also be hilarious to snap him up from under mini pigs noses.....

If it's between us and Rotherham, he'll come here.

Why anyone in their right mind would choose ToyTown over us is beyond me.

It will mostly come down to money and who offers the most. Wednesday are undoubtedly a bigger club but to a young laddie from Perth they're both just Championship 2nd tier Northern clubs.

Stevie May would be a great bit of business if that's why we're selling Antonio. I'd be surprised if we get him for £800k they'll want a number of addons on top if that's what we're paying up front.

I saw his goals every Sunday morning and was convinced he would move to a top end championship club or lower end premier league.

I saw him in their cup final and he looked shocking!!! A first touch that would embarrass my gran.

Having said that it's only one game, and as someone said he is a rough diamond. Hopefully!!!!!

It will mostly come down to money and who offers the most. Wednesday are undoubtedly a bigger club but to a young laddie from Perth they're both just Championship 2nd tier Northern clubs.

Stevie May would be a great bit of business if that's why we're selling Antonio. I'd be surprised if we get him for £800k they'll want a number of addons on top if that's what we're paying up front.

He has a bit of the Mackail smith about him.

Always a difficult one to judge with Scottish strikers though as it's a real mixed bag. May is this summers Johnny Russell who did ok for derby but I thought he may do better.

I hope we've scouted him properly anyway

800k, would rather that be spend on someone else to be honest

Really? Like who?

Given the stage we are at and with pretty much a reduced or non-existent pool of targets this is a good price for young lad with a decent scoring record. Next to Madine and Nuhui this chap looks like good business. £800k is a snip.

The only thing that surprises me is that no buggger on here has mentioned him before...

Reckon this guy will sign.

May, Marshall and Tardieu.

How Owlstalk would change after these three signings.

That would soften the blow of losing Antonio, hope your right but im seriously worried that we will end up with a couple of make do loans and a free transfer as Marshall is on good money that I can't see us matching.

I think the disappointment comes from the fact we are having to sell to a Championship rival in order to fund the signings we still need. When the Summer starts with a takeover being confirmed you don't really expect this.

May looks decent in the highlights reel, we've said that a few times! That's a good price given his record and age, we'd pay well over double that for a player in England with similar credentials.