Stevie May

Marshall yes, the other two I'd never heard of not long ago. Of course I'm not saying they won't be good, I just mean I wouldn't be overly excited at those other 2 as iv never seen them play. Would be nice if we could bring in proven championship quality and those other 2 aren't.

Depends doesn't it. I mean I'm as cynical as anyone when it comes to this. I've openly stated that I wouldn't really fancy having Leon Best back etc. But I would be really excited at seeing Stevie May here even though he's never played at this level. I don't know where on earth we are in terms of being able to sign players but the ideal scenario would be to still bring in 2 strikers. If one was May and the other being someone who has scored at this level and is a decent price, Sharp, Cox, Mackie etc. I think we'd suddenly look quite an impressive force. I'm still worried as it stands of course, there are no real indications that we will be able to bring those sort of players in. 

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

Put it this way, Gary Hooper scored 31 in 51 in the spl 2012-13

Stevie May scored 26 in 35 last season

Hooper cost Norwich £5m and this lad will be £800,000

Really wouldn't be a bad investment

I reckon Gary Hooper could be the top goalscorer this season, great striker to have in this league

Guest Owl_78

But at the moment his parent club don't want to let him go. the words Gray used about the striker he hoped to sign. so it could be Stevie May he's talking about.

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

Yeah I agree, if Norwich can keep him (which looks likely) he'll be banging em in for fun

Exactly, if Grabban can produce the form he did last season aswell Hooper and Grabban could well be the SAS in this league, in this case HAG

lol

Put it this way, Gary Hooper scored 31 in 51 in the spl 2012-13

Stevie May scored 26 in 35 last season

Hooper cost Norwich £5m and this lad will be £800,000

Really wouldn't be a bad investment

That goal scoring record does look impressive it has to be said.