The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

Dave from Doncaster is a regular caller, i reckon he rounds up the best bits off ere, then rolls them off for 15 mins without taking a breath. i swear Rob Staton says ''Hi Dave, your on, what you got to say'' then f.00ks off an makes a cuppa tea, 

I liked him the first time i heard him, but i soon realised he takes himself too seriously and im a bit bored by it now.

was funny i was in the car tonight and when he came on i said to my mrs and lad, this lad will go on an on an on.. after 5 mins my lad said, your right dad hes boring, turn it off till hes gone!

Dave, you make some decent points but you like the sound of your own voice way too much. take a breath lad. 

edit: as for the americam geezer on after Dave asking for 'king kenny' just shush will ya. hes no king kenny round these parts.

Edited by GY-owl.4

Dave from Doncaster is a regular caller, i reckon he rounds up the best bits off ere, then rolls them off for 15 mins without taking a breath. i swear Rob Staton says ''Hi Dave, your on, what you got to say'' then f.00ks off an makes a cuppa tea, 

I liked him the first time i heard him, but i soon realised he takes himself too seriously and im a bit bored by it now.

was funny i was in the car tonight and when he came on i said to my mrs and lad, this lad will go on an on an on.. after 5 mins my lad said, your right dad hes boring, turn it off till hes gone!

Dave, you make some decent points but you like the sound of your own voice way too much. take a breath lad. 

edit: as for the americam geezer on after Dave asking for 'king kenny' just shush will ya. hes no king kenny round these parts.

He's our Jason from Gibralter

I agreed with most things he said actually, and he made more sense than the majority who spend half the time going "errrr" while thinking of something else to say.

He contradicted himself by saying he was concerned about what was happening and that he didnt think this would work or that was right and then said he was going to reserve judgement!

not there or i cant see it

Press your F5 key a few times, we should all be at PHD level of knowledge for this of late lol.

It didn't show on my end either, but after refreshing the page a few times SG is there and the listen back button is in the bottom left corner of his image.

Press your F5 key a few times, we should all be at PHD level of knowledge for this of late lol.

It didn't show on my end either, but after refreshing the page a few times SG is there and the listen back button is in the bottom left corner of his image.

yes can see that but i thought we were looking for statons program this aft  not the FH

yes can see that but i thought we were looking for statons program this aft  not the FH

sorry i thought you wanted the one from yesterday with dave and the american guy on.... the one from today will prob be available from tomorrow.. or on the audioboom page later tonight.

sorry i thought you wanted the one from yesterday with dave and the american guy on.... the one from today will prob be available from tomorrow.. or on the audioboom page later tonight.

thats ok mate   I heard the american guy bit i was in the car at the time and heard him say he would really like king kenny nearly drove off the road laughing