FH tomorrow.

Personally I hope Stu just sits there giggling to himself, then at the end stands up and says "well big Mama has just given me 10 million to spend and I'd like to introduce our new signings. Connor, Ben10" and various other top class signings.

Sadly there's more chance of our lass dropping her knickers and inviting me to an all you can eat buffet lol

Personally I hope Stu just sits there giggling to himself, then at the end stands up and says "well big Mama has just given me 10 million to spend and I'd like to introduce our new signings. Connor, Ben10" and various other top class signings.

Sadly there's more chance of our lass dropping her knickers and inviting me to an all you can eat buffet lol

:mama:

Taybarns would ban her for life if she went off like that

lol  lol

Basically its just a radio based version of any forum, you say what you think and other people wipe the floor with you unless you're a happy clapper.

The ultimate drinking game - Take a shot, every time Staton says 'positive' or 'negative'

post-445-0-88720300-1348953409_thumb.jpg

Might have to have a listen.  Particularly with the lack of any concrete news of anything at Hillsborough this closed season.  Cue a boatload of angry Wednesdayites wanting to know what the roger is going on at our club.

I've eaten there.  My adivice is to give it a miss..

For the 1st time in my memory we will not be the most hated club/team in South Yorkshire.

Good old Roveram

No. We'll still be the most hated. 

Might have to have a listen.  Particularly with the lack of any concrete news of anything at Hillsborough this closed season.  Cue a boatload of angry Wednesdayites wanting to know what the roger is going on at our club.

I very much hope so.  I'd rather that happen than a load of clappers turn up and give the panel an easy ride (which invariably happens each year at these manager specials).