Statement

Guest JonTheOwl66

What complete and utter garbage. Of all the things to say they spout crap like this?

Utterly amateurish. Its basically admitting that we are not going to be taken over any time soon.

F*cking hell.

The part I don't understand is where mm says that he is committed to backing SG fully yet SG said only last week we couldn't sign a player because takeover had not happened yet.this takeover has come at the best an worst time for us as fans.we all want it to be done ASAP so we can get some better players yet only 30% of us realize that these things do take time to sort out.

Also a lot seem to think that it has been delayed till further notice which it doesn't actually say.maybe the statement that the planned completion date had been delayed could be that it was planned a few weeks ago and because of this business problems he hasn't been able to come over an officially takeover until now........IMO if HM was wanting to delay it further why not pick phone up an call MM instead of traveling to London to say i can't buy club yet?

I'm starting to wonder if Mammadov actually even wants this club. If he did it would have progressed a lot further or should even be done by now.

The Charlton owner said the FL approval was pretty straight forward and he did it in 4 weeks. Mamma is dragging his heels, he's got too many plates spinning, I seriously don't know why he wanted to buy another club, he's already got 2 clubs and a business in Azerbaijan to run. He doesn't seem arsed that the club he wants to buy will struggle to stay up at present, he needs to get a move on if he's serious about this, if he isn't going to be fully committed which I'm starting to doubt, then he shouldn't buy the club.

Mammadov is the only reason this takeover still isn't done. That's a fact. If he wanted the club he'd have it by now. Milan is a willing seller, all this hold up and delay is on Mammadovs side.

I don't care for the excuses he has, like I said if he's serious about us, then get it fo0king done. If he's too busy with his other 2 clubs and his business in Azerbaijan then he shouldn't be even buying another club. Well and truly f*cked off with it all now.

A takeover, of sorts, may or may not go through, we'll have to see how that pans out However a new season is upon us and life goes on. We may not be able to make the type of purchases we envisaged, but as custodian of our club, Milan has a duty to make sure we're properly prepared for the new season. There are no guarantees that this deal will go through, and if it does, the likely timing will mean another season of catch up. For now, it has to be business as usual. We need to rebalance the squad, it's lacking in two key areas, the centre of the defence, and up front. With so many players now departed, there should be room within the existing budget to bring players in. We can further upgrade if and when the takeover goes ahead, or the more likely scenario, use the loan system to make those upgrades. There is no reason why, a supposedly well run club the size of Sheffield Wednesday, should be hamstrung in this way. It's totally amateurish in my opinion

I see the saturday night sleepless have been in full flow! We are all doomed.

The situation has been slower than expected, but the Lens fiasco was unexpected to us so please be patient.

Of course patience is in very short supply round these parts. This is the business of football not the business of the terraces, something we forget.

RichieB

Just plussed your post.

Don't get giddy, it was a mistake.

I do not agree with anything you have put.

Very poor attempt at a wind up.

Or, if it isn't, you have some serious issues that need addressing, if you really think that what you have wrote is true.

There are holdups in business changes everyday, what you don't have is a forum for shareholders to discuss the nouhnces of the holdup and the disection of every single word.

It's a funny old game football

RichieB

Just plussed your post.

Don't get giddy, it was a mistake.

I do not agree with anything you have put.

Very poor attempt at a wind up.

Or, if it isn't, you have some serious issues that need addressing, if you really think that what you have wrote is true.

It is true. Clap away, mamma can do no wrong in your eyes i see. He is the one delaying this, that's a fact, the statement on the website shows this by him being too 'busy' with his other business. Like I said, if he's too busy running other clubs and business's, and not fully committed, then he shouldn't be buying us.

There are holdups in business changes everyday, what you don't have is a forum for shareholders to discuss the nouhnces of the holdup and the disection of every single word.

It's a funny old game football

I see the saturday night sleepless have been in full flow! We are all doomed.

The situation has been slower than expected, but the Lens fiasco was unexpected to us so please be patient.

Of course patience is in very short supply round these parts. This is the business of football not the business of the terraces, something we forget.

Probably the Lens fiasco, and the delay here, are not unconnected and stem from the money problems HM is experiencing back in Azerbaijan. There are no guarantees that this deal will go through and so it has to be business as usual.

It is true. Clap away, mamma can do no wrong in your eyes i see. He is the one delaying this, that's a fact, the statement on the website shows this by him being too 'busy' with his other business. Like I said, if he's too busy running other clubs and business's, and not fully committed, then he shouldn't be buying us.

You are slagging him before you know any of the real reasons.

If he or MM do anything "wrong", i will say so.

What i will not do, unlike a lot of posters like yourself, is slag him just to get myself some attention.

You are slagging him before you know any of the real reasons.

If he or MM do anything "wrong", i will say so.

What i will not do, unlike a lot of posters like yourself, is slag him just to get myself some attention.

I do know the real reason this is being delayed, it said on the OS, he's been too busy running his other business.

Probably the Lens fiasco, and the delay here, are not unconnected and stem from the money problems HM is experiencing back in Azerbaijan. There are no guarantees that this deal will go through and so it has to be business as usual.

How can he be having money problems and then the next minute people say he's a billionaire? No one knows the truth but the stories about his money issues don't exactly fill me with confidence.