GRAY OUT...!

Whether or not many people like it, I don't think he should start the season as manager.

Whilst nobody can deny he did a good job, the last 10 games of the season were terrible. Some of the tactics and substitutions were baffling at times.

I don't see him as long term, but saying that, is any Wednesday manager.

Many will say he deserves a chance, and probably rightly so, but if he gets a decent transfer kitty, then he needs to be given time. The signings pre-season which is nearly over, will suggest how much faith Mamma has in him I think.

And just to clarify this is not a gut reaction to a meaningless friendly match! Although the fact he starts Mattock ahead of Helan really wee wees me off.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Gray has my full backing. Gray can't do much without the full backing of the current/temporary chairman.  

Stability has to come down from the top, otherwise there is no use in sacking Gray then only to do the whole process all over again. 

I absolutely think he should start the season. His longevity should then be determined by how he fares with the resources placed at his disposal.

Whoever is manager/head coach will always have his doubters.

Edited by Dagmeister

did you enjoy the last 4 games of the season?

I didn't go to the two away games, so unable to comment. I thought Bolton completely outclassed us but we should have beaten Charlton. On balance, no I didn't enjoy the last four games. Please enlighten me as to what this proves.

Can we stretch it to six games as the Forest match was excellent? Or 7...

I didn't go to the two away games, so unable to comment. I thought Bolton completely outclassed us but we should have beaten Charlton. On balance, no I didn't enjoy the last four games. Please enlighten me as to what this proves.

Can we stretch it to six games as the Forest match was excellent? Or 7...

Hmm. For the first ten minutes we played football worthy of the Champions League. We went better after that and upped it to World Cup standard - comparable to Brazil in their semi-final.

Guest GreenGoose

You really do love full stops and exclamation marks . . . !

Knew this was your thread before I opened it . . . !

You really do love full stops and exclamation marks . . . !

Knew this was your thread before I opened it . . . !

O CD mate...!

:rolleyes:

Edited by 33

Guest 5512uto

Who is early season favourite for scapegoat?

nuhiu, if we don't sign anyone new he'll be expected to do it all upfront with no service and won't average a goal a game, if we do sign someone new he won't get as many games as last season and likely won't score as many, so he'll have gotten even worse