who's this man then?

Guest wilyfox

I'm both impressed that someone managed to identify him, and disappointed because it turned out to be a 30yr old Slovenien journeyman.

Yes Ajerbaijani link:

In July 2012, Kelhar joined Gabala of the Azerbaijan Premier League on a two year contract.  Kelhar's debut came on 4 August 2012 against Simurq in a game that also saw him score his first goal for the club after 15 minutes. Kelhar went on to play in 28 league and three Cup games for Gabala in his first season. Kelhar appeared seven times for Gabala in his second season before leaving in December 2013.

At the start of February 2014, Kelhar signed a six-month contract, with the option of another year, with Red Star Belgrade.

Guest PAUL.

Bingo, we found our first man.

Good work!

Now, who's the floppy haired fella at the back near Lavery?

Trialist, Greek/Australian Striker.

But at the same time, Onyewu has a handful of Champions League teams on his CV and wasn't perfect either.

He wasn't perfect no, but I think it's fair to say that at 30 if this guy was actually any good he'd have made it to a decent level by now. He's had 6 caps for his country, a country that isn't blessed with talent which makes you wonder.

Anyway it's only a trial so I'm sure it won't be relevant, he'll be shipped out within the next week or so unless he is to be another Kasnick/Pecnick